New Vetus diesel installation 27hp. Rare unique sphere, pierced mast/contra weight, mast ironed in 2 beats. Nw Vetus, swords, mast etc. Price less than 50% v/d cost.
Basic data of the Vollenhovense Bol 8.50m Strijkbare Mast
- Seller:Varskip Platbodembemiddeling
- Brand:Vollenhovense Bol
- Model:8.50m Strijkbare Mast
- Ship's name:Zonnetij
- Motorization:New Vetus diesel installation 27hp
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Year of construction:1975
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, (Semi) permanent residence, Fast motorboating, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:27.89 feet
- Width:9.84 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1040 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 36.908 VAT Paid (€ 41.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Nico van Harrewijn
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Due to circumstances for sale unique Vollenhovense Bol 8.50m. Ship is built to sail alone, equipped with furling jib installation and bow thruster. The ship has been completely refurbished in recent years. Also, the ship has been adapted to make it easy to lower the mast, the mast has been pierced and has a counterweight. So 1 person can lower the mast on his own and within a few minutes, the mast is made new and thicker and stiffer so that sailing can be done without rigging. Furthermore, a furling jib is mounted so that sailing is much easier.
The furling jib and mainsail are both new.
All halyards and sheets are new.
The Vetus 27hp. diesel has been renewed.
New stainless steel diesel tank.
New stainless steel drinking water tank
New shore power connection
The new oak swords are finished with brass fittings.
Underwater ship is blasted and the whole ship is painted outside.
New cockpit tent.
Built at Kooijman and de Vries in Deil, with thick flat as ballast. More headroom and very strong.
Building number, 438. Built in 1975, the most beautiful series with round mountainwood and tapered bow and stern.
In short, get on and sail away.
The asking price is less than half of all costs invested.
For more info ask for Nico. T;0515-442755.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 10.4 m
- Draught: 65 cm
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0