Solé 29 HP Engine hours: 15!. Ready to go for a nice trip!
Basic data of the Mason 33
- Seller:Van Veen and sons VOF
- Ship's name:ilhazul
- Motorization:Solé 29 HP Engine hours: 15!
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Classic yacht
- Year of construction:1985
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:34.12 feet
- Width:10.96 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 61.810 VAT Paid (€ 69.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Gerben van Veen
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Quality Yacht, USA, designed by Al Mason. In a very good condition and ready to go for a nice trip.
The Mason is a very seaworthy and complete small cruiser.
Very well maintained by present and previous owners. Recently equipment has been renewed for an amount of approx. € 35.000,--:
- Solé (Mitsubishi) inboard diesel 29 Hp, only 15 hours
- Vetus electric bow-thruster
- Vetus electric anchor-winch and new anchor chain
- Furlex electric furling system
- Full batten mainsail and genoa
- Hull sprayed International 2-pack system
- Batteries: 300 Amp, separate chargeable / 1 for the bow thruster / 2 household
Equipment: ICON SSB, Apelco VHF, GPS, Log, Depth sounder, radio, converter, Victron charger, solar panel, Autohelm 3000. (Manuals and documentation available.)
Teak interior: In excellent condition!
Headroom: 1.95 m.
Comfortable galley, navigation table, 2 sofas which make beds, table, separate toilet, shower.
Cabin with double bed 1.45 x 2.00 m.
Water: 250 l. / Diesel: 100 l. / Washing water tank
Exerior: Spacious cockpit with cushions, wide gangway, steering wheel, stainless steel Fleming Major wind vane steering system.
Several more used sails.
4 persons Seasafe liferaft in valice.
Anti-osmosis treatment done!
Click here for more information
- Draught: 155 cm
- Headroom: 190 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0