Vetus M3.10 3-cylinder diesel.. Dark blue Piet Hein sloop. full options in teak, instruments and comfort. Brass fittings. Comes with new sprayhood.
Basic data of the Menken Piet Hein Sloep
- Seller:Sloep.nl - Menken Maritiem BV
- Model:Piet Hein Sloep
- Ship's name:Bluenoot
- Motorization:Vetus M3.10 3-cylinder diesel.
- Year of construction:2001
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:20.28 feet
- Width:7.68 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:90 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 22.189 VAT Paid (€ 24.950 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Bernard Menken
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Piet Hein is Menken Maritime's first model. A sloop that has been cruising for twenty-five years and of which we are still incredibly proud. The full buttocks, the robust lines, the heavy construction and the 11 perfectly fitting seams make a day sailing a trip with class.
Dutch design with Norwegian features
We derived the traditional hull with an S-shaped underwater hull from the Scandinavian fishing boats that sailed from fjord to fjord in Norway. Rowing or under sail. With the Piet Hein we choose comfort. A reliable inboard diesel engine provides the propulsion in this boat.
This is construction number 136. Delivered in 2002 to the first owner, who bought a larger boat after 19 years.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Martin de Jager
- Shipyard: Menken Maritiem
- Hull number: 136
- CE-category: C
- Original new price: 58000 eur
- Vertical clearance: 0.9 m
- Draught: 58 cm
- Berths: Extra: 2