22HP, 3 cylinder, Vetus. Witte Piet Hein sloop from 2000
Basic data of the Menken - Piet Hein Sloep
- Seller:Sloep.nl - Menken Maritiem BV
- Brand:Menken -
- Model:Piet Hein Sloep
- Motorization:22HP, 3 cylinder, Vetus
- Year of construction:2000
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:20.28 feet
- Width:7.68 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 20.957 VAT Paid (€ 22.950 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Bernard Menken
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This boat comes with new blue sprayhood and overhauled engine. Of course the boat will be commisioned to shipyard standard. Ready for another 20 years of sailing fun!
Boat is equipped with a 3 cylinder 22 HP Vetus Mitsubishi diesel engine.
All teak options available. Teak floor and teak deck. Stylish brass fittings and blue cushions.
The Piet Hein Sloop is a traditionally designed ship with an overseam hull and S-Spant underwater hull. This gives it good initial stability and an attractive stable seaway. This gives you a safe and secure feeling when you are on the way with this sloop. On the way you will also regularly get a thumbs up "the thumb effect" for your ship this is due to the design and (by a men's magazine proclaimed) most beautiful butt of this Piet Hein Sloop.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Martin de Jager
- Shipyard: Menken Maritiem BV.
- Draught: 58 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Drift restriction controls: Manual
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Vetus
- Number of cylinders: 3
- Power: 22 hp
- Fuel: Diesel