Johnson 1.5 hp. Dragon, ready to sail as a tour boat, the enthusiastic racing sailor must make the trim lines in it as he sees fit!
Basic data of the Draak (Dragon)
- Seller:Skipshandel Stavoren
- Motorization:Johnson 1.5 hp
- Category:Open sailing boat
- Year of construction:1973
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Suitable for part ownership, Trailerable, Sailing races
- Length:29.36 feet
- Width:6.50 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , bij eigenaar in Lemmer. Op aanvraag te bezichtigen.
- Price:£ 5.603 VAT Paid (€ 6.300 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Kim Verweij
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Dragon Class racing keelboat by Borresen for sale
This ready to sail Dragon is for sale. Fiberglass hull (hull number 644) from the legendary Borresen yard producing winning boats for decades.
Who is willing to give this Dragon the TLC she deserves?
The boat is ready to sail, design and placement of trim lines to race are up to the new owner.
LOA: 8.95 m
Minimum Draft: 1.2m
Displacement: 3700 lbs
Building year 1973, hull nr. 644 (DK467 registered)
Elvstrøm Mainsail and furling jib
Most rigging replaced (2021)
Hull painted 2-component paint system (2021)
Original twin rope-operated winch for sail trim (saves a lot of rig blocks)
Original Borresen outboard support (port-side)
1,5HP Johnson outboard engine (working)
She is in the water, no trailer
Click here for more information
- Draught: 120 cm
- Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Brand: Johnson
- Power: 1.5 hp
Rig and sails
- Main sail: ELVSTRÖM
- Genoa: ELVSTRÖM
- Furling foresail: