- Twin Yanmar 75hp sail drive diesel engines. The Corsair C51 is built to the highest standards of a luxury world-standard yacht of this size and type.
Basic data of the Corsair 51
- Seller:Sea Independent
- Ship's name:Paw Paw
- Motorization:- Twin Yanmar 75hp sail drive diesel engines
- Category:Multihull sailing boat
- Year of construction:2012
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:50.98 feet
- Width:25 feet
- Draught:8 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Thailand
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Phuket, Thailand
- Price:£ 672.719 VAT Not paid ($ 890.000 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Marcel Borgmann
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Corsair C51 is built to the highest standards of a luxury world-standard yacht of this size and type. Only very high quality materials & equipment are used throughout. The overall aim is for a level of construction, workmanship, equipment, fitout and style that surpasses any other comparable catamaran available in the market at this price range. Designed by world renowned Designers Reichel Pugh and backed by the 30 year success of Seawind Catamarans in building high quality, performance cruising catamarans, the C51 will take its place as one of the most luxurious high performance cruising catamarans available in the world.
PAW PAW was built and designed for world cruising in style and comfort while offering unrivaled sailing characteristics. With a three year wait for a new Corsair 51, PAW PAW is perfect for those who want to set sail immediately.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Reichel Pugh
- Shipyard: CORSAIR
- CE-category: A
- Draught: 244 cm
- Displacement: 13 tonnes
Hull Number : VNCSR90004C212 Design by Reichel Pugh Overall Length 51' 8" / 15.74m Waterline Length 51' 6" / 15.70m Beam 25' 10" / 7.9m Max. Draft - Dagger Boards Fully Down 8' 6" / 2.6m Sailing Draft - Rudders fully Down 5' 3" / 1.6m Min. Draft - Dagger boards & Rudders up 2' 1" / 0.65m Underwing Clearance 2' 4" / 0.73m Mast height above water 71' 8" / 21.85m Displacement - light weight 28,600lbs / 13,000kgs Diesel Sail Drives 2 x Yanmar 75hp Model : Yanmar 4JH4 TE Engine Number : E12936 / E12937 Engine Port 875 hrs / Starboard 875 hrs (update November 2019) Fuel 211 US gal (800 litres) Genset Mastervolt 7Kva estimate 2000-2500 hrs Fresh Water 2 x 82 US gal (310L) total 164 US gal (620L) Mainsail 1,080 sq ft / 100 sq m new 2019 Jib 478 sq ft / 44.5 sq m new 2019 Code 0 990 sq ft / 92.5 sq m new 2019 Asymmetric Spinnaker 2,370 sq ft / 220 sq m original low use in sock
- Berths: fixed: 0
Accommodation - Air conditioning 1 x 18000btu reverse cycle for main saloon and port fwd cabin; 1 x 12000 btu reverse cycle for aft cabins - Berth mattresses upgraded from foam to s/s inner spring - Upgrade manual toilet owners bathroom to Techma electric fresh water toilet - Upgrade manual toilet guest bathroom to Techma electric fresh water toilet - Charcoal Microvent filter/ breathers fitted to holding tanks with spare filters - Wooden plugs secured to each thru hull fitting - Custom Security lock on each escape hatch - Microwave (110v) and cabinet added to galley - Oceanair screens and blinds added on saloon and all cabin ceiling hatches - Oceanair pleated shades added to aft cabin hull portholes - Cockpit cupboard converted to outdoor refrigerator/freezer - Sovereign s/s LPG BBQ mounted on starboard transom - 2 additional LPG bottles and mounting brackets added to gas locker ( Quick chang over valve ) - Washing machine/dryer fitted in owners bathroom.
Entertainment - Panasonic LCD 3D 37" TV on Future automation 90' swing arm - Panasonic blue ray DVD player - Bose Lifestyle 2.1 sound with ipod dock - Hitachi 22" LCD TV on 90' swing arm (owners bedroom) - HDMI connection between 2 TVs and DVD players - TV antenna with powered gain and amplifier mounted on mast.
- Brand: 2xYanmar 75Hp
- Spectra newport 400 mk ll water maker (12v) - Additional plumbing from water maker to both tanks and to galley - Hot water heater upgrade from 10 US Gal (40L) to 20 US Gal (80L) heat exchanged thru generator & 110v power - Foot pump in galley plumbed from both fresh water tanks - Seagull Water filter purifier system plumbed to galley sink from pressure fresh water system - rain water catching system , from bimini top direct to fresh water tanks via hose pipe 7. Electricity - Shore power 110 volt with 15m lead reverse polarity breaker and RCB - Shore power 240 volt with 30m lead with RCB breaker and 3.5Kw isolation and polarizing transformer to 110v - Mastervolt 110 volt 7Kw diesel generator with automatic input switch and manual change over selector,10 x 110v high load breakers for air conditioner x 2; battery chargers x 3; water heater x1; 3 x spare. - Mastervolt inverter 2000w 12v to 110v for low load devices 5 x 110v breakers; washing machine; 16 x outlet - Mastervolt inverter 2000w 12v to 240v for low load devices 5 x 240v breakers; 4 x outlets; 3 x spare breakers - 110v outlets in galley and bathrooms with GFCI and all 240V with main RCB breaker - 2 x Mastervolt 100amp battery chargers dedicated to house batteries; 1 x Mastervolt 25 amp battery charger to start batteries. - 2 additional 130amp alternators, 1 each fitted to main engine for direct charging to house batteries. - 600 watt semi-flexible flush fit solar arrays, Blue Water, mounted on outer top surface of bimini - House batteries upgraded from AGM to Mastervolt Li Ion , 3 x 320amp (total 960amp) - Start batteries AGM 3 x 70amp; 1 x each main engine; 1 x generator - 12volt power outlet 7 in total; 1 x each cabin; 2 x nav station; 1 x each helmet - Mastervolt digital 12DC masterbus control system: masterview main panel at nav station; masterview easy in owners cabin; 14 x DC digital distribution and switching modules; 3 x 12v DC500amp main distribution modules; - Custom bilge pump and nav light display panel with LED lights at nav station. - Additional switches at port helmet to control nav lights - 12v lighting all LED: all cabins 3 x white down light; 1 x red down light; pelmet lighting; 2 x reading light. - Midship; courtesy and pelmet lights; 3 x white down light; 1 x red down light. - Bathrooms; 3 x white down light; 1 x red down light. - Salon; pelmet lighting; 6 x white down light dimmable; 3 red/white reading light. Galley; 8 x white down light. Nav station; 2 x red/white reading/map light. - Cockpit; 2 x white down light over table; , 5 x white down light cockpit; 1X red down light over main halyard/reefing line winch 5 x lowlevel red courtesy light cockpit and transom. - Main engine rooms 2 x white light; fwd lockers 1 x white light; sail locker 1 x red/white light. - 2 x blue Aqualuma underwater lights at transom.
Navigation and electronics
- 2 x steering compass - Icom 504 VHF radio at nav station with command mic at port helmet. - Icom 802 SSB radio at nav station - Raymarine AIS 500 transceiver; antenna on mast top. - 1 x E140 hybrid touch multi display at nav station - 2 x HS network switch and 3 x GPS antenna (1 spare); - Wind and speed transducers with pods; - p70 autopilot display at nav station with spx30 course computer with smart controller, fluxgate compass and type 2 linear drive; - .2nd spx30 course computer with smart controller and 2nd linear drive fitted and wired for back up. - DSM300 fish finder module with depth transducer. - 2 x E90W hybrid touch multi display (one at each helmet); 2 x i70 multi display and 2 x p70 autopilot display (one at each helmet); - i70 & ST70+ centrally mounted in cockpit for easy view - 24" Raymarine digital radar (4Kw) mounted on mast spreader - T450 Raymarine thermal camera mounted on mast spreader viewable from all plotters and TV - 3 cartography navionics pre loaded on plotters (European; US and rest of world) - KVH sailer 250 satellite phone - KVH V3 tracphone satellite phone - Ericson W35 3g WiFi internet and cell phone booster system - Sea-Me radar target enhance
Rig and sails
1. Mast/Boom/Sails - Mast upgraded to carbon fiber spar - Stainless steel upper and lower Cap shrouds upgrade to navtec synthetic - Fore beam upgrade to carbon fiber - Boom changed to single line reefing - Spinnaker (Quantum) maxlite 150 with ATN spinnaker sock - Boom cover with custom lazy jackets 2. Deck equipment - Spinnaker and reacher kit hardware: 2 rakes 48.2 winches; 2 rakes 53.2 electric winches; carbon fibre retractable bowsprit; 2:1 reacher halyard with pigtail extension; spinnaker halyard; sheets and blocks; deck blocks and clutches.
Upgrade pulpit seats to teak - Add extra security latch to all composite hatches - Add extra key locks to hatch on sail lockers - Teak sole in cockpit and transom - Extra flush hatch for each aft cabin 10 "x10" (250x250mm) - Extra flush hatch over galley 10 "x10" (250x250mm) - Extra hand grab rail above companionway door - Extra hand grab rails on helm station - 2nd boarding ladder on port side transom - Kayak racks mounted above davits - Cockpit table changed to folding solid polished timber table - s/s helmet wheels upgrade to carbon fibre helm wheels - fresh water deck wash added to fwd deck - folding fish cleaning table/ work bench under port helmet seat 3. Mooring - Jordan series drogue with pad eye's mounted on transom - Main anchor upgrade to s/s 35kg ultra - 2nd anchor system including: Maxwell 1200 watt windlass with gypsy; 230' x 5/16" (70m x8mm) short link galv. Chain with 27kg s/s ultra anchor; custom chain locker and self stow anchor roller; separate easy access bridle; hinges cover to conceal anchor; chain counter and control at port helmet console; wireless remote. - 4200 ft quickline docking reels; 2 mounted in forward lockers and 2 mounted in aft lockers 4. Motorization - Upgrade 53 hp to 75hp yanmars - Duel filter Self polishing fuel system (Filter boss commander. KTI systems with remote warning lights at helm stations) on each main engine - RCI Technologies Fuel purifier system with water sensor on each main engine - Shaft Shark Line and weed cutters fitted to each sail drive leg - Extra hanging hooks added to each engine room - Extra storage shelves added to each engine room - Extra 110v outlet added to each engine room - Swift maxi elite custom 3.6 aluminum rib inflatable with cover . - 15hp Yamaha 2 stroke outboard engine with fuel tank and spare parts and spare prop ;