2 x Cummins QSL - 9. Luxury Expedition Motor Yacht
Basic data of the Bering 65
- Seller:Sea Independent
- Ship's name:Expedition Yacht
- Motorization:2 x Cummins QSL - 9
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2020
- Length:64.90 feet
- Width:19.69 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: United States
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Antaya, Turkey
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Jos Gielen
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Bering 65 is a rugged and classical looking steel yacht capable of any ocean crossing. She is quite, strong and leaves a graceful wake underway. Her displacement is about 235,000 pounds (106 tons) and with 4,500 gallons (17,000 liters) of fuel you can easily cruise for thousands of miles burning a combined 8 gallons (30 liters) an hour at 8 knots.
Her interior is lavishly crafted with beautiful woodwork and a variety of counter, flooring and upholstery selections.
The saloon features built-in seating on both sides with a large dinette to starboard. An entertainment center forward of the settees contains a large flat screen TV surrounded by hand finished woods of your choosing. Large double opening doors aft can be opened when maximum ventilation is desired or when entertaining large groups. A staircase forward leads to the lower staterooms.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Bering Design Team
Shipyard: Bering Yachts
- Hull shape: Displacement hull
Deck construction: Aluminium
- Superstructure: Aluminium
- Vertical clearance: 10 mtr
- Draught: 185 cm
Displacement: 83 tonnes
- Comments: Full specifications, as well as an extensive options list are available on request
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Water tank & material: 1500 Ltr
- Waste water tank: 1000 Ltr grey and 1000 ltr black water tanks
- Comments: The saloon features built-in seating on both sides with a large dinette to starboard. An entertainment center forward of the settees contains a large flat screen TV surrounded by hand finished teak or other woods of your choosing. Large double opening doors aft can be opened when maximum ventilation is desired or when entertaining large groups. A staircase forward leads to the lower staterooms. The full-width galley is just aft of the pilothouse steering room but on the same level. Refrigeration units as well as in-wall oven(s) are located off to the port side along with drawer storage and an optional wine chiller. To the starboard side you have the cooking surface, trash compactor, sink, dishwasher, and dry storage. This space is bright and airy thanks in part to the open bulkhead forward as well as being above the elevation of the saloon. Forward of the galley, the pilothouse is the command where most of the ship's controls and displays are collected. From here you can monitor all critical systems such as tank levels, engine metrics, and battery banks. This lower helmet station is perfect for steering in inclement weather conditions. Wing doors lead to both port and starboard side decks. Generous window placement on three sides provides complete forward and adjacent viewing of your surroundings. An L-settee located aft of the helmet chair is perfect for hanging out with the captain while underway and offers an alternative place to lounge and read if you wish some separation from the saloon. The master stateroom can be located forward as a v-berth or aft as an amidships stateroom. The Bering 65 is set up as a three stateroom layout in its standard configuration with each stateroom having its own dedicated head and shower.
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Brand: Cummins QSL - 9
- Power: 2 x 285HP
- Fuel consumption: 30 Lph at cruising speed, giving a range or over 5000 NM. 95 Lph at 10 kts
- Fuel tanks: 17,000 Ltr
- Max speed: 10 kts
- Cruising speed: 8 kts
- Bow thruster: ABT-TRAC 300Kg (660 Lb.) bow hydraulic thruster
- Generator: Onan 23.0QD model MDKBV 23.0 kW 120V 60Hz four cylinder generator enclosed in soundheilds installed in engine room
- Comments: The engine room houses the twin diesel engines in addition to many of the ship's machinery components. Bering Yachts places great emphasis on minimizing noise and vibration coming from this space. The entire engine room is surrounded with acoustic paneling and heavy bulkhead insulation. Aft of the engine room is utility/storage space, perfect for such things as fenders, a water maker, dive compressor and tool storage.
- Comments: Access to the swim platform is available through either of the outboard stairwells in the cockpit. The aft platform is located just above waterline to allow for easy access to your tender or water toys. Throughout the deck spaces you will find intelligent and thoughtful touches such as the numerous mooring cleats, freeing ports to quickly clear the decks of green water, and ergonomic handrails for maximum security.