Yanmar 3GM30, 27 HP. D.. Sporty comfortable sailor. In very good condition.
Basic data of the Bianca 107
- Seller:Schepenkring Lelystad
- Ship's name:MEMO
- Motorization:Yanmar 3GM30, 27 HP. D.
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1986
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Length:35.10 feet
- Width:10.50 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1850 cm
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 30.683 VAT Paid (€ 34.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Schepenkring Lelystad
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Designer: J.Kjaerulff
- Shipyard: Bianca Yachts, Den.
- Hull number: D-10
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
Deck construction: Grp (polyester)
- Vertical clearance: 18.5 m
- Draught: 180 cm
- Displacement: 4,800 kg
- Ballast: 2,230 kg
- Steering system: Helm
- Keel/Lee board: Fin keel
The Bianca 107 has excellent sailing properties combined with comfort and high quality construction and finishing. It is a performance cruiser in very good condition, both interior and exterior. Uncompromising sailing, very seaworthy thanks to large ballast section.
- Layout and spaces inside: Forward cabin, saloon with on port side the galley and entrance to aft cabin, starboard navigation and toilet.
- Headroom: 185 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
Type interior: Classic, warm
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel, 100 ltr.
- Water system: Electric pump
- Cooker & fuel: ENO 2 burner gas + oven
- Fridge & power source: Isotherm Classic Compact 12/220 V.
- Heating: Ardic 04-D hot air heating with multiple outlets
- Brand: Yanmar 3GM 30, 27 PK. D.
- Serial number: 00311
- Year: 1986
- Number of cylinders: 3
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
Propulsion: Folding propellor
Saildrive with 2 blade Volvo Penta folding screw.
- Cooling system: Direct
- Fuel tanks: Stainless steel tank, 80 ltr.
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Battery: 1 x Wilco 102 Ah, 1 x Wilco 108 Ah.
- Battery charger: Mastervolt Easy charger 10 A (2015)
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Silva, bulkhead compass 125 B/H (2014)
- Log/speed: Pgilips NMEA repeater display in combination with Garmin GPS 75
- Depth gauge: Navman in hull depth transducer in combination with Navman Multi 3100
- Wind gauge: Navman Wind 3150
- Windvane steering: Navman Wind 3150
- Navigation lights:
Vision plus Status 315 Omni-directional TV and FM antenna.
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: 7/8 adjournment
- Spars material: Nordic mast
- Main sail: Battened mainsail, 30.55 m²
- Genoa: Rolgenua 30 m²
- Jib: High Aspect furling jib
- Furling foresail: Furlex roller system, type 200S (2007)
- Storm jib:
- Winches: Andersen stainless steel, self-tailing winches.
Spi-tree, new sailcloth (2017) and furling jib cover(2014).
- Anchors & material: 1 x Danfort
- Boat cover: Winter plumage
- Sea rails: STAINLESS STEEL
- Swimming ladder: STAINLESS STEEL
- Bilge pump: Manual
- Fire extinguisher: 1x
- Gas bottle locker with drain: