Mercedes. the RP49 is almost still in its original condition. For lovers of authebtic ships a beautiful possession.
Basic data of the Ex Patrouille Vaartuig - VERKOCHT
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Scheepszaken
- Brand:Ex Patrouille Vaartuig -
- Ship's name:ex RP 49
- Category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Additional category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1942
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:34.45 feet
- Width:9.02 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:210 cm
- Headroom inside:180 cm
- Beds:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Friesland
- Price:£ 16.453 VAT Paid (€ 18.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Auke van der Meer
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The RP 49 is a former patrol ship of the National Police on the water.
The ship is long 10.50 meters, wide 2.75 meters, draught 0.60 meters, headroom 2.00 or 2.15 meters with mast and the weight 6.50 tons. The RP 49 was built in 1942 by the renowned Amsterdam shipyard G. de Vries Lentsch Jr. in Amsterdam Noord.
It is almost completely in its original condition, which can also be seen in a photo of the Rotterdams Scheepvaart Museum. Furthermore, the ship is described in the book "Guardians of the Water". Special is also that this boat as a German Patrol boat plays a role in the Frisian War movie "The Fuke".
In the tip: Small storage room, to be closed with steel lid - Shipping toilet ( brand IJsseltoilet ).
Below: in the front 2x cupboards - 2x sofas 2x hanging berths (unique) - folding and removable coffee table - granite stone sink - cupboard space and storage drawers.
Wheelhouse: Nice wooden steering wheel with Morse controls - original tool board - Shipmate marine telephone and fishfinder/depth gauge.
Cockpit: Diesel engine mercedes OM 314 with housing - Velvet drive gearbox, model ASI-710 - seat board with storage of steel rudder rod for steering in the cockpit.
Rear underneath: Storage with lockable tube to look at the propeller - Gasbun
Recently several parts and components renewed and refurbished, such as new hardwood rubbing purlin and new solid wood floors in the ship. The paintwork needs (partly) maintenance.
Click here for more information
- Designer: G. de Vries Lentsch Jr.
- Shipyard: G. de Vries Lentsch Jr.
- CE max weight: 6,500 kg
- CE max engine: 85 hp
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: Grey
- Deck colour: Grey
- Deck construction: Steel
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 2.1 m
- Minimum height: 210 cm
- Draught: 60 cm
- Displacement: 6,500 kg
Steering system: Wheel
also tiller in cockpit steering
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Headroom: 180 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2
- Water tank & material:
- Water system: Manual
- Cooker & fuel: