2 x Mercury 60 HP Bigfoot. Well sailing self-designed houseboat with all modern conveniences. With berth in the Netherlands or Germany to take over.
Basic data of the Motorkatamaran (CE-C) 14,99 Houseboat Eigen Ontwerp
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Sneek 4
- Brand:Motorkatamaran (CE-C) 14,99
- Model:Houseboat Eigen Ontwerp
- Ship's name:Nie Wo
- Motorization:2 x Mercury 60 HP Bigfoot
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Year of construction:2015
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:49.18 feet
- Width:16.50 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:375 cm
- Headroom inside:220 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 135.181 VAT Paid (€ 152.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
From October 3, 2021 in Sneek sales harbor to view and immediately for sale!
Fantastic houseboat suitable for permanent residence, recreation and/or rental purposes. CE-C certification.
Largely self-sufficient. Easily repaintable in your own desired colors.
This very beautiful, playful, well sailing houseboat with CE-C certification was designed by Architect engineer Klaus Michel and built in 2015. The aluminum catamaran was made by BAF engineering UG (Boat&Float) in 2014.
The real quality and robustness of this boat can only be seen at a viewing.
What is unique about this houseboat is that she is very solidly built like a house with all the amenities to live on, with railings all around, wood stove, extra water supply inside for winter, sloping roof with gutters, solar panels etc. but also can sail well and get anywhere. See the accompanying photo album for an impression of all the beautiful places in Germany and the Netherlands where she has been. On the Rhine, Lahn, Mosel, Saar, Ruhr, etc. Large holding tank buta sewage connection is also available.
Want to know more, request information from Terry Bos, email@example.com or 0031.641470689.
Click here for more information
Designer: Ing. Klaus Michel
Aluminium catamaran from Boat&Float GmbH NeuBrandenburg
Hull number: 94/25/EU
Motor catamaran 2014
- CE-category: C
- CE max weight: 15,000 kg
- CE max engine: 132 kW
- Passenger capacity: 12
Hull shape: Flat bottom
- Vertical clearance: 3.75 m
- Draught: 55 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Double
Catamaran was built in 2014 BAF engineering UG. Fabrikat: Sport boat TOL 150-2
The superstructure is wood frame highly insulated. Boat was finished in 2015.
Pictures of the construction are available and can be shown.
Engines serviced in 2020
Anodes replaced in 2019
Underwater hull in 2018.
- Headroom: 220 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
- Type interior: Modern, light
Water tank & material:
500 liters under boat, and inside for winter extra tank with 200 liters
Waste water tank: 950 Litre
Grey water 800 litres and black water 120 litres
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Hot water: By means of gas flow heater
- Number of showers: 1
- Toilets: 1
- Television: Snipe Dome satellite receiver
- Radio/CD player: DAB and Bluetooth
- DVD player:
- Satellite reception:
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Gas
- Fridge & power source:
and electric infrared heating
Entrance through a double bedroom with closet space, second bedroom with sofa bed, Bathroom with toilet and spacious shower. Large open kitchen with spacious very bright living room with windows all around and sliding doors in aluminum frame (15 guarantee) to the front terrace with therefore the steering console.
Luxaflex for the windows.
Wood stove in living area
In bedroom infrared heater available.
Mobile Gas Barbecue
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Outboard
- Brand: Mercury
- Model: F60 ELPT EFI BF
- Serial number: 1C248G12 en 1C248615
- Year: 2014
- Power: 2x 44.20 kW
- Fuel: Gasoline
Bow thruster: Electric
Steering wheel controls.
On the roof
Engine has had service in 2020.
Solar panels on the roof with victron energy blue Power: Bluesolar charge controller. Mppt 150 / 85
Votronic Charging Converter with Meters
Digital Multi Control panel
24V 400 Ah gel battery
12V 150 Ah gel battery
12V 80 ah AGM battery
12V 80 ah AGM battery
Isolator Vectron inverter and Solar charge controller
(Engine battery and bow thruster battery to be replaced)
Navigation and electronics
- Navigation lights:
- Charts, guides:
- Chart plotter:
- Anchors & material:
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
20 meter chain
- Boat cover: Winter plumage and port plumage
- Swimming ladder:
- Fenders, lines:
Walk plank to shore of Aluminum
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher: Several controlled in 2018
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
2 gas cylinders up to 11 kilos. Copper pipes. Inspection certificate available.
Anodes replaced in 2019