Sporty boat, particularly rigged, a.o. unsteady carbon mast.Ship is sold with approved road trailer
Basic data of the Freedom 21 Sloop
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Lemmer 2
- Brand:Freedom 21
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1990
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:21.69 feet
- Width:8.01 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Berths:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 4.413 VAT Paid (€ 4.900 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Freedom 21 is a very sporty boat for young people, with reasonable accommodation for 2/4 persons.
Special is the unsteady carbon mast and the lining of the Spinnaker, which automatically tackles.
There is also much less tension on the Spinnaker shots, because the thrust of the sail is partly absorbed by the so-called ''gunmounted'' spinnaker boom.
The outside of the boat shows signs of use, the inside of the boat is tidy, salesman supplies another roll of special upholstery to finish the interior even further.
The boat comes with a custom made single axle road trailer which in itself represents a considerable value.
The cabin hatch has recently been replaced by a new one.
Boat is sold including lines, fenders, anchor etc.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Gary Hoyt
- CE-category: Exempt
- Open cockpit:
- Draught: 100 cm
- Ballast: 227 kg
- Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2