Mercedes OM636 42 HP 1980. Beautiful, characteristic Van der Werff fireplace with excellent sailing qualities.
Basic data of the Zeeschouw 995
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath It Heidenskip
- Ship's name:Janboel
- Motorization:Mercedes OM636 42 HP 1980
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1969
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:32.64 feet
- Width:11.22 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Vertical clearance:1280 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 3 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Sneek
- Price:£ 31.283 VAT Paid (€ 34.500 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Beautiful, characteristic Van der Werff fireplace with excellent sailing qualities. The current and second owner has owned the ship since 1983. Brochure available at: firstname.lastname@example.org Viewing by appointment:0031-6-103 59 729
Click here for more information
- Designer: The ship is characterized by a very beautiful interplay of lines that is clearly reflected in the low cabin superstructure with its rounded corners and the sliding hatch that bends along with the shape of the cabin roof. The panelling was done by Max van Dijk Lemmer at the time.
Shipyard: Piet van der Werff Scheepsbouw Lemmer
Piet van der Werff Shipbuilding Lemmer
- Hull number: 152
Hull shape: Flat bottom
Flat-bottomed. Skeg with built-in closed cooling system, otherwise filled with lead ballast
- Hull colour: Green
- Deck colour: Brown
Deck construction: Steel
The cabin is equipped with a centrally placed, opening cuckoo gives a lot of daylight in the cabin.
- Superstructure: steel with nicely shaped gable roof. Sitting in the cockpit you have a good view over the cabin and the foredeck.
- Windows: A total of eight opening and two fixed portholes: six opening portholes in the cabin, one opening porthole in separate laundry/toilet room and one opening porthole in the front. Two fixed portholes in the front Windows material Toughened glass
- Vertical clearance: 12.8 m
- Minimum height: 245 cm
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 80 cm
- Maximum draught: 180 cm
- Minimum draught: 80 cm
Displacement: 10,000 kg
Ballast: 425 kg
- Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Outside
- Rudder: Single
Keel/Lee board: Leeboards
Skeg with built-in closed cooling system, otherwise filled with lead ballast
- Drift restriction controls: Manual
Painting system underwaterTowers Bottom Coat
When applied t2019
Thickness steel underwater 4 mm. Sole skeg: 10 mm.
Paintsystem hullSuper Gloss International
Paint system inside hull2 components
Hull colourGreen (239)
When applied 2019
Steel hull thickness4 mm
Building paint system] International Super Gloss Cabin Epiphanes (brown)
Color superstructureWhite and off-white 242 and 243 (cabin roof and deck , deck partly with anti-slip paint)
Thickness steel construction3 mm.
Ship sandblasted / whenN.v.t. outside above waterline the whole ship is scraped (1968)
Paintwork system spars / swordsEpifanes PP varnish 2 components Spars have been completely bare in 2015 and have been varnished 6 x in 2 components and 5 x with Epifanes Clear varnish (according to Epifanes advice).
Equipment operating instructions
Country of originNetherlands
Letter of measurementExpired.
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 3
Type interior: Classic, warm
The light interior has a warm appearance due to the use of a lot of (teak) wood. Storage spaces are easily accessible by the use of many drawers. Two wardrobes with doors and shelves. Between these cabinets there is an open compartment with double shelves. Furthermore, there is plenty of storage space under the two extendable cages. On the starboard side there is a staircase with three steps from the cockpit to the cabin. There are three storage compartments under the steps. The teak table is in high
- Color upholstery: Red
Water tank & material: 485 litre Steel
- Water system: Pressure system
- Number of showers: Under construction, drain is ready.
Toilets: 1 Manual
Dimensions sanitary space: 1.80 x 1.30 m, headroom 1.82 m. Forward sliding, large washbasin with electric pump. Fresh air by means of bronze porthole and electric exhaust.
- Radio/CD player: Philips.
- Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
Fridge & power source: Electric
Loose cool box (brand Electrolux) on 12 volts/220 volts (possibly on gas)
Full equipment incl. six-piece crockery (Mepal)
Beneath the gas cooker there are three storage compartments, two of which are drawers. Under the sink there is a double storage cupboard and behind the sink there is another lockable storage cupboard. From the galley is a spacious tempered glass window overlooking the cockpit
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Mercedes
- Model: 636
- Serial number: 50246
- Year: 1980
- Number of cylinders: 4
Power: 42 hp
Engine hours: 3,000
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
Propulsion: Adjustable propellor
Propulsion by means of a 2-blade reversing screw. Runs in a hydraulic bath
- Cooling system: closed.
Fuel tanks: 1
Steel with large manhole.
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 150 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Battery: 2 x 120 Ah
Gel batteries from 2018 and 2012.
Victron Blue Power charger 12/10 and 2 Dunlop trickle chargers.
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
Voltage: 12V 220V
sockets: 2x 12V and 4x 220V.
Navigation and electronics
Place loose liquid compass in cockpit.
- Depth gauge: Seafarer 501
- Navigation lights: On drumstick above wing. Detachable navigation lights (e.g. for lowered mast) consisting of two-colour light, steam light and stern lighting
- GPS: Furuno GP-30
- VHF: Radio Ocean RO4700
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff
Number of masts: 1
Material mast Oregon, in very good condition, painted in 2015, free of knots and cracks/tears Material boom Oregon, boom and jib boom in very good condition, equipped with stainless steel fittings, free of knots and cracks/tears
- Spars material: Wood
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Sails material: Dacron
- Sails manufacturer: Gaastra en Sterk Sneek.
- Main sail: Mainsail Mainsail reefing system 3 x binding reef Mainsail material, age and m² Mainsail 32.5 m2 , 2002 (sailmaker Schokker Volendam) Mainsail is in good condition. Spare mainsail available in reasonable condition (Gaastra) Mainsail Hood in reasonable condition.
- Genoa: Genoa Genoa reefing system Bindrif Genoa material, age and m² Botterfok 21,38 m2 in new condition 2014/2015 (sailmaker Sterk Sneek) Spare butterfok available, is in moderate condition (Gaastra)
- Jib: Breeding Breeding reefing system Bindrif Breeding material, age and m² Stag breeding (Gaastra)
- Flying jib: Jib Jib equipment, age and m² Good condition, Gaastra
- Winches: 2 X breeding lap with delay. 1 X sail winch, 1 X jib winch.
Mast ironing installation mast ironing with the help of buckle legs that are concealed under footwear when in rest position. The winch for hoisting the mainsail can also be used for lowering the mast.
Material mastOregon, in very good condition, lacquered in 2015 , free of knots and cracks/cracks
Material boomOregon, boom and jib boom in very good condition, equipped with stainless steel fittings, free of knots and cracks
Material stagingRVS 7 X 7
ShotsYes. The chopping block with outer fittings of the mainsail bulkhead is attached to the landing.
SailorSchokker, Strong and Gaastra.
SummertentSummertent for over entire cockpit, is in good condition
OtherHull (bonter) breeding Two pieces : one in new condition and one in reasonable condition.
Special featuresWooden corvine nail bench with four bronze corvine nails
- Anchors & material: 2 x Stokanker Cast iron
- Anchor connection: Rope and chain
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Cockpit tent:
- Boat cover:
- Sail lowering system:
- Fenders, lines: Landrails 5 X Pick-hook 2 X and long boom. Fenders 5 X.
Anchor roller With lead weighted anchor line and leading chain approx. 40 metres + humming line
Wintercloth For over the entire ship with the mast lowered, is in reasonable condition
OtherWinch on foredeck for operation of anchor and jib shafts
AdvantagesHutters for cuckoo and front hatch: are in good condition.
- Radar reflector:
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
- Self-draining cockpit:
Shut-off valves typeBall valves. Renewed in 2015.
Gasbun lockable, for five kg (filling weight) gas bottle Butagas with venting to the outside.
OtherTeak escape hatch, also for ventilation and equipped with round, fixed porthole