Basic data of the Campi 400 Houseboat
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Heerenveen
- Reference:Bloemers en van Os
- Model:400 Houseboat
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Year of construction:2021
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:41.21 feet
- Width:13.12 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Poland
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , NIeuwbouw
- Price:under offer
Campi houseboat with steel frame and double glazed windows. A unique new build houseboat. Just a size bigger than the Campi 300. But same price/quality ratio.
The price is for a Campi including 2 engines 2x10 hp.
There is also a Campi 400 suitable for wheelchair use. This Campi is with engines 2x 25 hp.
The Campi 410 is specially designed for rental. See the map of this model Campi 410.
See appendix for drawing of the standard layout. At your request, the furnishing can be adjusted. For more information please contact our houseboat specialist Frans van der Houwen, +31 6 10255199.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Rivo
- CE-category: D
- CE max weight: 1,200 kg
- Passenger capacity: 12
- Draught: 55 cm
Displacement: 8,500 kg
- Position steering system: Inside
- Berths: fixed: 6
- Type interior: Modern, light
Number of showers: 1
- Radio/CD player: attending
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s)
Choice of gas or induction
- Oven: attending
Fridge & power source:
- Heating: Choice of CV or Gas or Electricity with boiler
- Number of identical engines: 2
Power: 2x 25 hp
2 x 9,9
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 80 Litre
- Bow thruster: As an option possible
- Shore power:
- Solar panel:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
Two times 25 hp is recommended if more is sailed with it.