Vetus M2D5 10hp. Winter 20/21 repaint and antifouling.
Basic data of the Schouw Open
- Seller:Scheepsmakelaardij Goliath Den Helder
- Ship's name:Old Pulteney
- Motorization:Vetus M2D5 10hp
- Additional category:Open boat and rowboat
- Year of construction:1945
- Last refit:2011
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:24.61 feet
- Width:8.20 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Julianadorp
- Price:£ 19.521 VAT Exempt (€ 21.950 VAT Exempt)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Ship is fully restored in 2011, there is a photo reportage of this.
In 2011 there is a new Vetus engine installed.
Valuation report from 2013 available.
In the winter of 2020 / 2021 the hull is completely removed and repainted, underwater hull is again put in the antifouling.
Engine has had a service.
Tube cover with tarpaulin in very good condition.
Currently the Schouw is in a shed so everything can be seen, it is a picture!
Equipped with approved lock for insurance anchored to the boat.
Click here for more information
- Designer: De Boer Heerenveen
Hull shape: Chine
Deck construction: Wood
- Draught: 60 cm
- Displacement: 1,000 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Rudder: Single
- Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
The fireplace is made of Iroko boards on Oak trusses.
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Color upholstery: White
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Vetus
- Model: M2D5
- Serial number: 14168 115813
- Year: 2011
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Power: 10 hp
- Engine hours: 350
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 1 litre/hour
- Transmission: Saildrive
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 60 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Polyethyleen
- Battery: 1 x
- Voltage: 12V
The engine has been fitted with a new starter motor and serviced
Navigation and electronics
- Navigation lights:
- Anchors & material: 1 x
- Fenders, lines: