2 volvo Penta motors with 380 hp. and 2 ultrajets with 17kw impeller.. Former KNRM ship "Queen Beatrix" now in use as crew tender vessel. Had a full refit in 2017.
Basic data of the Mulder En Rijke Rescue Vessel Voormalig KNRM Schip
- Seller:Private seller
- Brand:Mulder En Rijke Rescue Vessel
- Model:Voormalig KNRM Schip
- Motorization:2 volvo Penta motors with 380 hp. and 2 ultrajets with 17kw impeller.
- Category:Professional ship(s)
- Additional category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1984
- Length:44.95 feet
- Width:15.42 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Country: Netherlands
- Price:£ 152.362 (€ 169.000)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Former KNRM "Queen Beatrix" rescue ship. Now serves as a crewtender vessel on wind farms in the North Sea and sails under the name "Victory". The ship will be equipped with new water jets in 2017 and the engines have been completely overhauled. The electronics and the equipment have also been renewed with the corresponding documentation. The ship is provided with all certificates of approval for commercial shipping, also sailing under MCA inspection. But it is also possible to convert to pleasure cruising.
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 60 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0