Indestructible Continental Hanomag of 62 hp. Neat and very good running engine.. Very spacious motor cruiser that has undergone a major refit in recent years. Paint system and many parts are new!
Basic data of the Altena 1100 AK
- Seller:Overwijk Jachtbemiddeling
- Model:1100 AK
- Motorization:Indestructible Continental Hanomag of 62 hp. Neat and very good running engine.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1983
- Last refit:2021
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:38.22 feet
- Width:11.32 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:247 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Beds:3fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
To view in sales harbour/showroom:
No , Watersportvereniging St. Nicolaasga
Westend 23, 8521 NP Sint Nicolaasga
- Price:£ 44.023 VAT Paid (€ 49.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Homme Overwijk
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Many Altenak cruisers have been built and are regularly offered for sale, but they are seldom as beautiful as this one. The entire exterior and part of the interior was taken care of last winter, with the new paint system of course catching the eye. In any case, over the past six years almost everything has been touched up and renewed where necessary. This boat is a real opportunity for someone who is looking for a very neat boat and wants to sail away without any troubles. Moreover, it also has more than a handful of options. Bow thruster, hot air heating, outdoor shower, boiler, solar panels, aluminum window frames, many stainless steel parts, a bimini and a compressor fridge are among others present.
- We thoroughly inspected the boat and could not find any defects. We almost couldn't either.....
- The headroom in the front cabin is rather limited. The owner therefore wanted to lower the floor.
- Those seriously interested can view the ship by appointment in Sint Nicolaasga.
- New painted Epifanes Mono
- New antifouling Hempel classic
- New welded swimming platform with stainless steel bollards and swimming bar
- New stainless steel swimming ladder
- New stainless steel steps to aft deck
- New stainless steel rubbing strips all round
- New stainless steel wear strips at bollards
- New stainless steel frogs
- New stern shower
- New aluminium windscreen
- New stainless steel handrails
- New water boiler approx. 12 liters
- New hot air heating diesel 5 kW
- New pvc floor
- New paneling in saloon under side doors
- New vinyl between windows
- New water pipes and faucets
- New bilge pump
- New shore power installation
- New automatic fuses
- Built in priority circuit 230V
- New galvanic isolator
- Toilet with revision set
- Engine overhaul
- New starter battery Optima Red Top
- New house batteries Victron Gel
- New curtains
- New paneling forepeak
- New propeller on bow thruster
- Underwater ship completely cleaned with Perago disk
- New paint system underwater ship (6x International primer + antifouling Hempel)
- Grease rope replaced
- New solar panels 2x80W
- Partial overhaul gearbox
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Altena Yachting Raamsdonkveer
- CE-category: Exempt
- Hull shape: Chine
- Hull colour: Grey
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: In aluminium frames.
- Aft cockpit:
Vertical clearance: 2.47 m
with windshields 2.90 and with bimini 2.45 m.
- Minimum height: 247 cm
- Draught: 85 cm
Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Single
Headroom: 195 cm
See all standing heights below.
- Cabins: 1
Berths: fixed: 3 Extra: 2
See dimensions beds below.
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Water tank & material: 600 litre Steel
- Water tank gauge:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Electric boiler approx. 12 liters.
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 1
- Radio/CD player:
- Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Gas
Fridge & power source: 85 Litre Electric
Compressor fridge Isotherm Indel
Heating: hot air
Diesel heating 5 kW.
Standing heights (cm)
- Saloon: 192
- Forward cabin: 177
- Rear cabin: 166
- Bathroom: 161
Bed dimensions (cm)
- Rear cabin: 225 x 130
- Forepeak: 195 x 75
- Dinette: 192 x 140
- Mosquito nets for several portholes and side doors
- Steering chair
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Continental Hanomag
- Model: D142H
- Serial number: 2010
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 62 hp
- Hours counter:
Engine hours: 966
(This is the counter hours of the updated dashboard. Hours before that unknown.
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 3 litre/hour
- Gearbox: Paragon hydraulisch P24L
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
Cooling system: Indirect
Closed cooling system with cooling pipes. Exhaust water injected.
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 400 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 13 km/h
- Cruising speed: 11 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: Peilglas op tank.
- Tachometer: VDO
- Oil pressure gauge: VDO
- Temperature gauge: VDO
Bow thruster: Electric
Vetus 75 kgf.
Battery: 3 x
Starter battery: Optima Red Top 55 AH (new 2020), house batteries: 2x Victron Gel 130 AH (new 2019).
Battery charger: 10 A
Victron Blue smart IP65 12V-10A.
Inverter: 800 Watt
Victron Phoenix 12/800
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
Solar panel: 160 Watt
- Voltage: 12V
Navigation and electronics
- VHF: Icom
- Anchors & material: 1 x Poolanker
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Manual
- Sea rails:
- Swimming platform: (new 2021).
- Swimming ladder: Rvs (new 2021).
- Stainless steel handrails (new 2021)
- Stainless steel bollards on swimming platform (new 2021)
- Stainless steel frogs (new 2021)
- Stainless steel rubbing strip (new 2021)
- Wear strips, stainless steel, at bollards (new 2021)
- Stainless steel steps to aft deck (new 2021)
- Heck shower in gas bunkers (new 2021)
- Aluminium wind shields (new 2021)
- Hatch in forward cabin at the kitchen area
- Hatch in forepeak
- Mechanical ventilation in kitchen
Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Rear deck.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector