Lombardini 49 hp four cylinder with less than 1500 operating hours. Perfect starting and very quiet. Very nice ship with many (new) options in excellent condition.
Basic data of the Espevaer 32
- Seller:Overwijk Jachtbemiddeling
- Ship's name:Finnishing Touch
- Motorization:Lombardini 49 hp four cylinder with less than 1500 operating hours. Perfect starting and very quiet
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2005
- Last refit:2013
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:31.50 feet
- Width:11.32 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:235 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , De Kolk 22, 8551 RL Woudsend
- Price:£ 75.119 VAT Paid (€ 82.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Homme Overwijk
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Neat ship in excellent condition with a striking amount of interior space. Excellent layout with kitchen in the saloon and a toilet in the forward cabin, two full berths in the front cabin and lots of closet space. This Espevaer 32 is equipped with all necessary facilities and various options including double glazing, solar panels, convertible top, bow and stern thruster, hot air heating and shower in the cockpit.
- In 2013 the ship has been purchased by the current owner through our company. It had just been professionally painted (spray-painted) and after purchase the new owner had a stern screw fitted. In the following years the ship has been further upgraded (see below).
- The ship was inspected by Dros Nautic before the purchase. Only two defects were found. The crane of the sink was leaking and the signal horn was defective. Of course these were repaired.
- Next autumn the underwater area will be provided with new antifouling and possibly new anodes. If the ship is sold earlier, the owner is willing to take care of this.
- Every year the boat overwinters indoors.
- Seriously interested people can only view the ship by appointment in Woudsend. We offer competitive prices. Low bids are therefore pointless.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Bootdesign
- Shipyard: Espevaer Jachtbouw Grou, (professionele) afbouw in eigen beheer met begeleiding van Espevaer
- Hull number: 2
- CE-category: C
- Hull shape: Multi-chine
- Hull colour: Red
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: Plastic window frames with double glazing (Topwindows, new 2016).
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Open cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 2.35 m
- Draught: 90 cm
- Displacement: 9,000 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Hydraulic, also tiller steering in cockpit.
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
- Drift restriction controls: Hydraulic
- Possibility to operate the engine in the cockpit. The current owner has removed the lever and cable which can be reassembled.
- Layout and spaces inside: See layout below.
Headroom: 200 cm
See standing height per room below.
- Separate Dining area:
- Cabins: 1
- Berths: fixed: 2
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Red
- Water tank & material: 480 litre Stainless steel
- Water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank: 200 Litre Stainless steel
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Boiler 22 l
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 1
Shower in tub.
- Toilets: 1 Electric
- Radio/CD player:
- Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Gas
Fridge & power source: 85 Litre Electric
Isotherm compressor (new 2013).
Heating: hot air
Hot air heating Eberspacher D2 diesel with new digital thermostat.
- Spacious open cockpit with benches all around.
- Saloon with to starboard the saloon settee and table. Opposite the longitudinal galley. On the port side the steering position.
- Forward cabin with on port side the toilet room with washbasin. Opposite a cupboard wall.
- Front peak with generous double bed.
Standing heights (cm)
- Salon: 203
- Under tent: 185
- Toilet room: 175
- Forward cabin: 176
Bed dimensions (cm)
- Front peak: 205 x 190 cm
- New mattresses and topper (2018)
- Slatted base under mattresses
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Lombardini
- Model: LDW2004
- Serial number: 7306490
- Year: 2004
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 48.5 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 1,493
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 2 litre/hour
- Gearbox: Twindisc Technodrive TMC 60, serienummer 118572
- Transmission: Shaft
Cooling system: Indirect
Intercooling with outside water
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 480 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Max speed: 13 km/h
- Cruising speed: 11 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: VDO
- Tachometer: Lombardini
- Oil pressure gauge: alleen alarm
- Temperature gauge: VDO
Bow thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Vetus 55 kgf.
Stern thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Vetus 60 kgf (new 2013).
Battery: 3 x
Starter battery140 Ah (new 2013), user batteries: 2 x 140 Ah (new 2017)
Battery charger: 50 A
Victron Phoenix Multiplus 12 V/1200 Watt/50 Amp
Inverter: 1.200 Watt
Victron Phoenix Multiplus 12 V/1200 Watt/50 Amp
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
Solar panel: 320 Watt
Panasonic 235 Watt (new 2018) and older one of 85 Watt.
- Consumption monitor:
- Voltage: 12V
- Propeller shaft water lubricated
- Exhaust water-cooled
- Flexible coupling between reversing gear and propeller shaft
- Mastervolt BTM-I battery monitor
Navigation and electronics
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST40
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator: VDO.
- VHF: Cobra
- Anchors & material: 1 x Bruce anker Stainless steel
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Manual
- Cockpit tent:
- Sea rails: Stainless steel.
- Swimming ladder: Folding, stainless steel.
- Fenders, lines:
- Convertible top (new 2016)
- Handrail stainless steel
- Windshield wipers
- Double glazing in plastic window profiles (Topwindows, new 2016)
- Portholes stainless steel
- Escape hatch
- Solar fans 2x (new 2016)
- Bollards stainless steel
- Stainless steel frog
- Fender holders stainless steel
- Outside shower
Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- Gas bottle locker with drain: In cockpit bench on port side.
- Self-draining cockpit: