Steyr M16 TCAM MO256H45 with no less than 250 hp. State of the art!. Well maintained motor yacht with lots of luxury and perfect layout and sailing characteristics.
Basic data of the Antaris Steeler 1220 AC
- Seller:Overwijk Jachtbemiddeling
- Model:Steeler 1220 AC
- Ship's name:Pinot
- Motorization:Steyr M16 TCAM MO256H45 with no less than 250 hp. State of the art!
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2008
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:40.03 feet
- Width:13.45 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:260 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Berths:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 132.689 VAT Paid (€ 148.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Homme Overwijk
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Antaris repositioned his beacons in 2008 and brought a line of steel vessels on the market that differed from many of their steel siblings by a higher speed, a Ce-B standard (sea), better space utilisation and finishing and use of the latest technical possibilities. It has to be said, this ship is indeed distinctive on those points. Plus points are still the sophisticated underwater hull which, in combination with the great Steyr with 250 hp, guarantees excellent sailing characteristics, the very nice layout with both the saloon and the forward cabin a beautiful round seating area, a modest interior steering position, a front cabin for guests and an aft cabin with French bed and a separate shower and toilet area.
The current owners bought the ship after a purchase inspection in 2015 and made long voyages. They did not want to take risks and the luxury of home was a must. That's why the ship is full of options and has been maintained down to the last detail and much (sometimes preventively) renewed.
- There won't be many ships 12 years old that are as impressive as this one!
- We have thoroughly inspected the boat and can conclude that perfect maintenance pays off. Only the tent should be renewed in time and the painting should be done within a few years. You don't find rust, but the paint system has become poorer after twelve years.
- The ship overwinters indoors every year.
- The owners are now sailing the ship in the north of the Netherlands. However, serious interested parties are welcome to visit the boat under the supervision of the broker.
The most important works and renewals are the purchase by the current owner.
- Checked the entire ship's underwater and above-water paint system and repaired a few small spots.
- Generator checked in detail.
- Engine checked in detail.
- Screw overhauled.
- New Permateak deck laid.
- Shower floor newly glued.
- New starter battery.
- New marine radio Simrad RS87.
- Alternator overhauled.
- Replace main switch and fuse inverter preventively.
- New waste water tank filter.
- New fuel filters.
- Preventive fuel pump replacement.
- Some rust spots inside hull removed and coated.
- New ultrasonic dirty water tank gauge Vetus.
- New wood inlaid around steering console.
- Gas hose and pressure regulator replaced.
- Extra gas bottle placed.
- New floor in gasbun.
- Fire extinguisher engine room certified.
- New fire extinguishers.
- Extensive maintenance paint system.
- New rev counter.
- New timing belt.
- New impellor.
- New odour filter waste water tank.
- Engine overhaul.
- Engine valves set.
- Engine generator.
- New glow plug generator.
- Hatch entrance door newly sealed.
- New main power switch.
- New GPS antenna.
- New shower drain set Rule.
- Supports mounted for windbreaks.
- Service hot air heating.
- New battery splitter Dolphin DB120-2C
- Entire ship under- and above water paint system checked and some small spots repaired.
- Odour filter dirty water tank renewed.
- New service batteries 3 x Victron Energy AGM 12-200
- New Victron BMV-702 battery monitor.
- Wiper motor renewed.
- Main switch generator renewed.
- Screw reconditioned.
- New outer bearing propeller shaft.
- New propeller shaft seal.
- New propeller shaft.
- Flexible clutch replaced.
- New seal rudder stock.
- Damper plate reversing clutch preventively replaced.
- Hot air heating overhauled.
- Engine overhaul.
- New Morse control Low Friction.
- New door freezer in refrigerator.
- New thermostatic faucet in shower.
- New starter battery generator.
- New charging current distributor Victron Energy Argo Fet.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Antaris Shipyard Woudsend
- Shipyard: Antaris Shipyard Woudsend
- Hull number: 2007501
Sea! Sea! Sea! Sea! Sea! Sea! Sea! Sea! Sea! Sea! Sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea! sea!
- CE max weight: 2,500 kg
- CE max engine: 250 hp
- Passenger capacity: 6
- Hull shape: Multi-chine
- Hull colour: Yellow
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: Contained in aluminium.
- Aft cockpit:
Vertical clearance: 2.6 m
With mast approx. 370 cm.
- Minimum height: 260 cm
- Draught: 97 cm
- Waterline length: 1,080 cm
- Displacement: 14,000 kg
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Remote control:
- Rudder: Single
- Layout and spaces inside: See layout below.
Headroom: 200 cm
See standing height per room below.
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
- Type interior: Classic, warm
- Color upholstery: Beige
Water tank & material: 480 litre Stainless steel
2 x 240 litres.
- Water tank gauge: Vetus.
- Waste water tank: 250 Litre Stainless steel
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Boiler Isotemp 75 liters, 750 Watts.
- Outside water: Deck Shower
- Number of showers: 1
Toilets: 1 Electric
- Television: Sharp with lift.
- Radio/CD player: JVC
- DVD player:
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
With glass cover.
- Oven: Sharp microwave.
- Microwave: Sharp microwave.
Fridge & power source: 85 Litre Electric
Compressor fridge Isotherm.
Heating: hot air
Eberspächer Airtronic L-D5 12V with a capacity of 5.5 kW.
- Washer Candy
- Rear deck with two benches with storage space. Central steering position.
- Salon with the bank to starboard. Opposite cabinet wall with a.o. the TV. Modest starboard position also on port side.
- Forward cabin with corner kitchen to starboard. Opposite the dinette with beautiful bench.
- Forward cabin with two stacked beds and closet.
- Central hall in aft cabin and toilet room accessible from hall
- Maser bedroom with French bed and wardrobes all around. Bathroom with shower and washing machine accessible from master bedroom.
Sta heights (cm)
- Salon: 198
- Forward cabin t.h.v. kitchen: 195
- Forward cabin: 195
- Aft cabin hall: 199
- Toilet space: 198
- Master bedroom: 199
Dimensions beds (cm)
- Master bedroom: 200 x 160
- Forward cabin under: 200 x 90
- Forward cabin above: 220 x 90
- Dinette: 230 x 150
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Steyr
- Model: M16 Tcam mo256H45
- Serial number: 68227289
- Year: 2007
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 250 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 1,950
- Fuel: Diesel
Fuel consumption: 4.7 litre/hour
Average consumption from purchase to date. Consumption on inland waterways average 4 l/hour.
- Gearbox: Hydraulisch ZF45-1, reductie 3,01:1
- Transmission: Shaft
Clockwise rotating 23R17 Faster Mn bronze 4-bladed propeller.
Cooling system: Indirect
Water-cooled exhaust with water lock and gooseneck.
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 650 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 18 km/h
- Cruising speed: 16 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: Vetus
- Tachometer: VDO
- Temperature gauge: VDO
Bow thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Side Power SP75Ti12, 12 Volt
Stern thruster: Electric Mobile remote control
Side Power SP95Ti12, 12 Volt
Battery: 7 x
Battery charger: 120 A
Victron Energy Phoenix Multi Plus 12/3000/120.
- Battery monitor:
- Generator: Fischer Panda PMGi 4000 4 kW
Inverter: 3.000 Watt
Victron Energy Phoenix Multi Plus 12/3000/120.
- Voltmeter: Via battery monitor.
- Shore power: With earth leakage switch.
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- Service: 3 x Victron AGM 220 Ah, 12V
- Buggler/anchor winch: 1 x Odyssey PC2250/12V
- Jackbolt: 1 x Vetus SMF Marine 85 Ah 12V
- Start: 1 x Centurion NRG 88 Ah, 12 V
- Generator: Optima Redtop AGM RTS-4.2L 50Ah 12 V
- Separation transformer: Victron Energy Isolation Transformer 3600
- Accus separator: Victron Energy Argofet 100A 3 Output
- Accum monitor: Victron Energy BMV 702
- Shaftshaft: Water-lubricated, stainless steel 316 Ø 40 mm
- Flexible coupling: Python-drive
Navigation and electronics
- Log/speed: Raymarine Tridata 5T60+
- Depth gauge: Raymarine Tridata 5T60+
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator: On display autopilot.
- Autopilot: Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot met afstandsbediening
- Chart plotter: Raymarine C80
- Radar: Raymarine Radome RD-218
- VHF: Simrad RS87
- Display of rear view camera at inside steering position.
- Anchors & material: 1 x poolanker 35 kg Stainless steel
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
Vetus Alexander III 12V.
- Sprayhood: Convertible hood with zippered sides and doors.
- Bimini: Met uitritsbare zijden.
- Outdoor cushions:
- Sea rails: Stainless steel.
- Swimming platform: Integrated.
- Swimming ladder: Extendable in cassette in swimming platform.
- Davits: Stainless steel.
- Fenders, lines:
- Deck with plastic teak
- Bollards stainless steel
- Frogs stainless steel
- Windscreen aluminium (corroded in various places)
- Stainless steel handrails
- Folding mast stainless steel
- Flight hatch front cabin
- Fender holders stainless steel
- Steps to bathing platform
- Anchor chain box and gas bun in foredeck
- Hook shower
- Windscreen wipers with interval
- Life buoy:
- Life raft: Seago Seacruiser ISO 9650-2 approved.
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: 3x Ecofex SF-EF (March 2019).
- Flares: 2x Pains Wessex Orange Hand Smoke Signal MK8A.
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
- Automatic firefighting system in engine room
- Neutral rudder supply