Volvo Penta 3 cylinder turbo diesel. At the top is Mobach Vlet!
Basic data of the Mobach Vlet
- Seller:Omega Yacht Broker
- Motorization:Volvo Penta 3 cylinder turbo diesel
- Additional category:Open boat and rowboat
- Year of construction:1992
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:26.25 feet
- Width:8.20 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 32.275 VAT Paid (€ 35.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Maarten L. Fikke
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Mobach Vlet for sale at Omega Yacht Broker.
In true true top stands Mobach Vlet.
Owner bought her new and always kept her clean. That's good to see on the boat.
The extra classical elements she has stand out.
The copper (uncapped) rivets, the teak wooden block floor grids with lacquered outer edges, bronze fittings, and of course the matching captains chair.
The paintwork (inside and outside) looks beautiful. The hull and hull is tip-top. Just like the rear mirror.
She is equipped with a Volvo Penta 45hp (3 cylinder) turbo diesel engine.
Motorically she is always well maintained. Of course at delivery the engine will be serviced and checked.
She's inside winter storage now.
Are you looking for a beautiful well maintained Mobach Vlet then she is definitely worth a visit!
Asking price: €35.500,- (Incl. winter storage)
Attention! The Mobach Vlet is located in Woubrugge (visit by appointment)
For more information call: +31 (0)6 - 248 07 482, mail directly via the link, visit our website: www.omegayachtbroker.com or visit us in Haarlemmerliede and ask for online sales manager Maarten.
Visiting address Omega Yacht Broker: Lagedijk 1, 2065 AP Haarlemmerliede.
Open from Monday to Saturday: 9:00 - 18:00
Sunday by appointment
Insurance and/or transport? Omega Yacht Broker will take care of it all for you. We work together with Paul L'Ortye Yacht Insurance and Seven Star Yacht Transport.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Mobach
- Deck construction: Wood
- Draught: 80 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Rudder: Single
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: Turbo Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 3
- Power: 45 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 1,649
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks:
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 40 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Polyethyleen
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Battery: 1 x
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines: