2x Caterpillar C18 1,150 HP. Consumption of 80 litres/hour at 10 knots. Hull no. 4 from the successful Mulder ThirtySix series is currently under construction at Mulder Shipyard. Delivery in the summer of 2021.
Basic data of the Mulder ThirtySix
- Seller:Mulder Shipyard
- Motorization:2x Caterpillar C18 1,150 HP. Consumption of 80 litres/hour at 10 knots
- Category:Superyacht motor
- Year of construction:2021
- Experience: Family holidays, Large groups aboard, (Semi) permanent residence, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:118.11 feet
- Width:26.25 feet
- Draught:7 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:220 cm
- Beds:8fixed, 2 additional, 6 for staff
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Nick Mulder
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Available for sale: Mulder ThirtySix hull 4
As a sistership of the World Superyacht Awards Winner "DELTA ONE" and "CALYPSO", and the 2020 delivery "MANA", the fourth Mulder ThirtySix is currently under construction at Mulder Shipyard. Built to the high standards of the Dutch Yachtbuilding industry, this Mulder ThirtySix is very appealing to both the charter market as to private owners. She is rewarded for her masculine exterior design with intelligent layout, super-efficient fuel consumption and top quality craftsmenship.
The yacht's interior is currently in production with the luxurious four cabin arrangement.
Exterior detailing and fabrics all harmonize with the interior spaces creating a seamless flow of holiday relaxation throughout the yacht.
The Mulder ThirtySix BN122 Project 'WILDCARD' is scheduled for delivery Season 2021.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 200 cm
- Headroom: 220 cm
- Berths: fixed: 8 Extra: 2 crew: 6