2x 405 kW at 2300 U/min. former patrol vessel greif is an ideal ship for sea-going trips.
Basic data of the Streckenboot 20m
- Ship's name:Sarah ex. MS Greif
- Motorization:2x 405 kW at 2300 U/min
- Category:Ex-commercial motor boat
- Additional category:Professional ship(s)
- Year of construction:1969
- Experience: Family holidays, Large groups aboard, Fast motorboating, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:68.31 feet
- Width:14.76 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Beds:5fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:price on request
- Account Manager: Ferrien
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Former patrol vessel greif is an ideal ship for seagoing trips. the 2Deutz MWM engines give this ship a maximum speed of 19 knots.
4 bedrooms are currently arranged single beds, but are transformable, 1 bedroom has a double bed.
All technology is still reasonably up to date.
See also the pictures for a clearer view.
The spacious saloon and wheelhouse offers enough space for at least 12 people.
The ship is the former: Wasserschutzpolizei - Lübeck/Travemünde - "Greif".
This ship is not equipped with CVO.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Evers Werft
- CE-category: Exempt
- Hull shape: V-bottom
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Aluminium
- Draught: 170 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 4
- Berths: fixed: 5 Extra: 2
- Type interior: Modern, wood look
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water:
- Number of showers: 1
- Cooker & fuel:
- Fridge & power source:
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Deutz MWM
- Model: TBD 234 V8
- Year: 1969
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power: 2x 405 kW
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks:
- Max speed: 19 knots
- Cruising speed: 14 knots