Year of construction 1965
Length 41.99 feet
Width 11.3 feet
Basic data of the VEB werft Elbe
- Brand:VEB werft
- Category:Ex-commercial motor boat
- Additional category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1965
- Length:41.99 feet
- Width:11.32 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 22.830 VAT Paid (€ 25.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Ferrien
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Motor tug Type Elbe of the VEB shipyard Berlin.The Elbe is a classically lined tugboat which is converted to motor yacht / ex tugboat.
In 2016, the ship was refitted to a motor yacht.
The ship is equipped with a spacious front with an electric toilet, kitchen, compressor fridge (2016), sofa/2 pers. bed and breakfast table.
The technical installation is well taken care of, with an SKL 4NVD21 99 hp main motor.
A generator of 13.4 Kva provides the power supply.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: VEB Wirft
- Deck construction: Steel
- Draught: 85 cm
Displacement: 16,000 kg
- Cabins: 1
- Berths: fixed: 2
- Radio/CD player:
Fridge & power source:
- Heating: attending
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Brand: SKL
Power: 100 hp
- Fuel: Diesel
- Propulsion: Shaft-drive
- Fuel tanks: 1400
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 1,400 Litre