Yamaha 8hp (b.y. 2020) electric start with battery, remote control & steering via console. Popular family sloop with zgan Yamaha engine, cushion set. Boat needs attention (some painting).
Basic data of the Oud Huijzer 560
- Seller:MD Jachtbemiddeling
- Brand:Oud Huijzer
- Motorization:Yamaha 8hp (b.y. 2020) electric start with battery, remote control & steering via console
- Additional category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2007
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Shallow waters, Trailerable
- Length:18.37 feet
- Width:6.56 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 9.338 VAT Paid (€ 10.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Marco Draaisma
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This spacious & overnaught built Oud Huijzer sloop 560 from 2007 is not in top condition, hence the low asking price of the sloop.
The sprayhood is no longer usable (but available as a mold for a new one), the tubes for the sprayhood are fine and the zippered rear tent is still good and can be used for several years. There is a good cushionset with (red), kabelaring, bumper, engine in the bunker, steering wheel (needs to be sanded / varnished), fuel tank, battery etc. Sloop is self-bailing and has good sailing characteristics and suitable for 4-6 adults.
The engine (Yamaha 8hp) is newly purchased last year (2020) and built into the bunker. Is electric start with remote control and steering via steering wheel on console.
The engine has had an extensive service in Oct. 2021 (invoice available for inspection).
Click here for more information
- Draught: 50 cm