Diesel-Electric Multi-Purpose Offshore Patrol Vessel for SALE
Basic data of the PATROL FISHERY INSPECTION RESCUE VESSEL
- Seller:Kriesels Shipbroker BV
- Brand:PATROL FISHERY INSPECTION
- Model:RESCUE VESSEL
- Ship's name:PATROL FISHERY INSPECTION AND RESCUE VESSEL
- Category:Professional ship(s)
- Year of construction:2017
- Length:225.39 feet
- Width:36.75 feet
- Draught:12 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:price on request
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
PATROL FISHERY INSPECTION AND RESCUE VESSEL
The main hull and the superstructure up to and including deck 4 shall be constructed of mild steel according to drawings worked out by KEH and approved by Class and Owner. The deckhouse on deck 4, the bridge, the funnel and the antenna platform, as well as the elevated deck above the boarding boat recess have been made of aluminium alloy. As built structural drawings and calculations have been delivered to the Owner as part of as built drawings.
Speed to 100% of engine power (approx) 18 knot Total Power 3900 kW main engine
The Vessel is classed for worldwide unrestricted (DNV) with the following notation: xlAl, Inspection Vessel, Ice 1C, E0, COMF-V (I)
Length overall: 68.70 m
Length between p.p.: 64.40 m
Breadth, moulded: 11.20 m
Depth to main deck, moulded: 6.30 m
Depth to officers' deck, moulded: 9.00 m
Draught lnax: 3.791 m
Draught max. bellow keel plate: 3.803 m
Light Weight: 1078.40 Ton
Displacement at max draught: 1284.30 Ton
Gross Tonnage: 1437 Ton
Net Tonnage: 432 Ton
The deadweight at fully loaded design draught in sea water with a density of 1.025t/m3 shall be 200 t.
The fully loaded condition is defined as:
Crew, stores and provision 15 T
Fresh Water 30.25 T
Ballast water in heeling tanks 0 T
Marine Gas Oil 135.08 T
Lubr. Oil, sewage & various in tanks 15.57 T
Containers with oil containment booms 10 T
Deadweight total: 205.9 T
Consumables and Ballast Water
Marine Gas Oil: 160.4 m3
Fresh Water: 31.2 m3
Lubricating Oil: 3.2 m3
Sewage: 11.4 m3
Ballast water in fore and aft peak tanks: 73 m3
Heelins tanks: 43.8 m3
The Vessel was built for a crew of 9 people plus 3 extras.
Cargo Hold and Oil Containment Booms
For handling of oil boom and working boat - see section 3330- the following equipments have been supplied and installed by SP Consultores:
I off aft gate uppermost opening comprising by main section plus two off hinged arms fitted to the hull structure.
The main section dimensions 3.9m high by 4.4 m wide. The security of the gate in closing position is via hydraulic pistons.
Two off sliding hatch covers, one superposed, covering the oil boom and lifting platform well.
The lower hatch is weather tight, upper one is designed and built to support a load equal to a weight of working boat maker NORSAFE type Magnum 750LC, with maximum weight of 3020kg without crew.
MAIN DIMENSION OF EACH HATCH COVER PANEL
For displacement of hatches electric motors s/1a, gear boxes etc. have been supplied by Ferri as follows:
- 1x Electric motor.
- 1x Electric cabinet with starter.
- 1x Control panel plate 2 pushbuttons (and an emergency stop) is integrated on deck control stand.
- 1x Reduction gear.
- 2x Shafts front reduction gear to the pinions.
- 2x Pinions.
- 2x Wheels with pinions and regulations shafts (to change from the ones supplied by S & P).
- 1x Frame welded to the inside of the lower hatch cover.
- 2x Racks bolted to the rail welded to hatch coaming
- 2x Bushings for the lateral shaft output of the hatch cover (regulated distance)
- 1x electric hose chain guide.
One inshore auxiliary crane has been supplied and installed starboard as shown in GA. Plan.
The crane maker TRIPLEX model KN-50/3 .016.0117013012
2 off Reintjes make reduction gearboxes have been supplied and installed.
Model: AF-l 173
Serial No.: K73979 and K73980
Reduction ratio: 6.850: I
Vertical outset: 73Omm
Rotation: I clockwise second anti clockwise.
Ice Class lC, maximum permitted input torque from motors 9582Nm
Not reversible and not clutched.
Gearbox, the main characteristics are:
Nominal torque: 12.00 kNm
Dimensional dwg: lW0l2Rl00l Revl
For installation between gear box and intermediate shaft the Vulkan Rato, the main characteristics are:
Type: Highly flex. RATO-R
Dimension group: G-321 0-R
Constructive series: Special
Nominal Torque: 80.00 kNm
Dimensional dwg: 1G321 0R020
The Vessel is provided with two (2) off four-bladed, fixed pitch propellers of NIALBR.
Propeller: Dia. 2700mm
Geometry High Skew Class ISO 4g4ll
Ice Class I C
Propeller rpm 262 rpm
Sense of rotation inward
The propellers have been tested at Force.
The propulsion/propeller control has been supplied by Rexroth (Bosh Group) type Marex OSII remote control system.
There, 5 control stations are arranged: one on conning station forward wheelhouse console.
Two wing and one aft consoles of the Wheelhouse and one on ECR.
The system apart of all interfaces can bus cables, etc., mainly comprises:
5 Control head, type 230
20 Operating modules type 231 free, horizontal on all stations
10 operating modules type 231, horizontal, on all stations (alarm/test, take over, spe. function, dimmer, etc.)
The electric remote control Marex OS II affects with 4-12-20mA signal the frequency converters. Remote control system consists of five heads and two MPCs, which are connected by CAN bus cables. CAN bus protocol secures an extremely safe control sequence
ENGINE CONTROL ROOM
A well illuminated, sound insulated and air-conditioned engine control room has been arranged as shown on General Arrangement plan.
The following has been installed in ECR:
- Engine control desk with NORSAP 1500 chair
- Writing table with one chair (suitable for PC)
- Main switchboard and 220Y section
- Self-contained air condition unit
- Book shelves
- Operating system and surveillance of i.a. engines and stabilizers
- Panel section with lamp-indication that gives a quick overview of equipment that is running
(pumps. motors. etc.)
- 400V 230'nrain Switchboard
- Automation Rack
- SAI switchboard and other small auxiliary lighting boards.
Following navigation devices are integrated in navigation system (NACOS):
2 of Radars, one Multipilot and one Chart radar
1 of Chartpilot (ECDIS)
1 of Conningpilot
1 of Trackpilot
1 of Gyro compass with integrated GPS Gyro
1 of Speedlog
1 of Echosounder
1 of Navigation DGPS
1 of AIS
Gyro Compass and Autopilot
- Gyro IGPS Gyro Compass (automatic correction for course and speed)
- Gyro repeaters at bridge wings and steering gear room
- Steering repeater
- Bearing repeaters on top of wheelhouse.
- Magnetic compass and fluxgate
- Magnet compass repeater with synchronic-output to autopilot
Autopilot is integrated in NACOS system (Trackpilot).
A voyage data recorder (VDR) is installed.
The following information is recorded over a period of 24 hours or according to rules:
- Ship position, course and speed
- Raw radar data information
- Engine orders and responses
- Azimuth orders and responses
- Status information about hull openings
- Watertight and fire doors status information
- Bridge conversations, including loudspeaker message given and received
- VHF ship-shore-ship and ship communications
- Wind speed and direction
- Internal TV
A close TV surveillance circuit has been supplied and installed, including the following equipments:
- 3 off 17" LCD colours monitors
- 3 cameras Dinion XF PAL 540 LTV day/night IR220 VAC (fixed type)
- 2 off motorized cameras ECV-50
- 5 off exterior IR lamps 30 I2VDC
- 5 weather proof housing c/w heating, sun protection; IP86 dia.262mm
- 5 off housing supports LTC-948x
- 2 off recorder sequencer REC9H
- 2 off keyboards EVC-TEC3O
The installation and function have been tested and approved by the Owner.
You can see a panoramic view (360º) of the entire vessel in this link:
Click here for more information
- Draught: 380 cm
- Displacement: 128,430 tonnes