Perkins M 65 (2x). Extremely well maintained Stentor-Vripack 1300. From 1st owner. Very solid and well thought out built and fully equipped for longer stays on board!
Basic data of the Stentor Vripack Kotter 1300
- Seller:Jachtbemiddeling Terherne-Nautic
- Brand:Stentor Vripack Kotter
- Ship's name:Sophivan
- Motorization:Perkins M 65 (2x)
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2005
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, Family holidays, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:42.98 feet
- Width:13.12 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:270 cm
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Jirnsum
- Price:£ 240.036 VAT Paid (€ 269.900 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Henry Pieters
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Stentor Vripack cutter 13.00. From first owner and built in accordance with his wishes, creating almost the perfect ship. Very solidly built, down to the smallest detail. A great deal of attention is paid to operational reliability, as shown for example by the two reliable Perkins Diesel engines with double weed filters (2 per engine) that suck in the water at different positions, the double charger/inverters, etc., etc. Very solid and safe electrical installation with isolating transformer, separate battery banks, a generator, etc. Absolutely complete ship, equipped for a longer stay on board. Underwater hull sandblasted in 2019 and provided with a new 2-comp. coating. Hull also in 2019 repainted in 2 comp. system. You must see this top class ship! You can make an appointment with our real estate agent Henry Pieters on: 00316-83098839. (Visits by appointment only!)
Click here for more information
- Designer: Vripack Naval Architects, Sneek.
- Shipyard: Stentor Motorboten
- CE-category: B
Hull shape: Multi-chine
with bilge keels
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Steel
Teak on aft deck and bathing platform.
- Superstructure: Thermopane glazing in aluminium frames, 1x hinged window in saloon, 2 open portholes and escape hatches.
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Open cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 2.7 m
- Draught: 115 cm
- Displacement: 17,500 kg
Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
Keel/Lee board: Full keel
+ extra bilge keels
Thanks to 4 stainless steel air vents with dorado boxes on the foredeck, the ship is always perfectly ventilated. Also in winter and during humid weather.
- Layout and spaces inside: Open cockpit with solid hatch which gives access to a huge storage room and through a watertight door to the engine room, which is a feast for the eyes. Saloon with on SB side a multifunctional wall panel, a chart table / desk, on port- side the steering position and the spacious round seating group, easy to convert into a double bed. Foreship: Port- side the complete kitchen. on SB side the wet room, toilet and a small guest cabin, now used as storage space. Front: Owner's cabin with French bed and cupboar
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
Guest cabin is more suitable for children than adults.
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
- Type interior: Modern, wood look
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Curtains: For the large side windows are also Lux blinds applied.
- Water tank & material: 1.500 litre Stainless steel
- Water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank: 450 Litre Steel
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Via central heating
- Outside water: Deck wash pump
- Number of showers: 1
- Toilets: 1 Electric
- Satellite reception:
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Induction
- Oven: Electric oven
- Fridge & power source: 184 Litre Electric
- Freezer: 120 Litre
Central heating throughout the ship, even under the bed!
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Perkins
- Model: M-65
- Year: 2005
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power: 2x 65 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 2,800
- Fuel: Diesel
- Gearbox: PRM 260
- Transmission: Shaft
3 blades, 22", pitch: 13. Oil lubricated propeller shaft (closed system)
- Cooling system: Indirect
Fuel tanks: 3
2 x 750 L + 1x 50L (drain tank)
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 1,550 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 8 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Battery: 9 x
2x start battery a 120Ah (AGM) 6x service batteries a 210 Ah, 1x generator battery a 86 Ah.
Battery charger: 70 A
Alternator: 70 A
Charge only start batteries.
- Battery monitor:
- Generator: Fisher Panda 4 kW
Inverter: 3.000 Watt
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 24V 220V
The engines are operated by a ZF-585 CE electrionic throttle.
The propeller shafts are oil-lubricated with a closed system > maintenance-free!
There is no bow thruster. The tunnel is present. Installation is therefore simple.
There is an isolating transformer.
Navigation and electronics
- Log/speed: B&G tridata
- Depth gauge: B&G tridata
- Navigation lights:
- Charts, guides:
- Rudder position indicator: In autopilot
- Autopilot: B&G
- Chart plotter: Raymarine C-90
- VHF: Simrad THS-5 RD 68
Rig and sails
Number of masts: 1
1x alumast with hydraulic dampers easy to fold down.
- Anchors & material: 1 x Ploeganker Stainless steel
- Anchor connection: Chain
Anchor windlass: Electric
- Cockpit tent:
- Outdoor cushions:
- Sea rails: Stainless steel, double design, 90cm high incl. bulwark.
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder:
- Sail lowering system:
Dinghy: Zodiac Cadet
C 240, 2004
Outboard engine: Yamaha F 2.5 3 hp
- Davits: Stainless steel and rotatable.
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines: 4 balfenders + 6 regular fenders
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher:
- Watertight door: 2x
- Self-draining cockpit:
Underwater hull blasted in 2019; new 2 comp.system International applied. Black antifouling.
The hull was also repainted in 2019 in 2 comp. International system, "Flag-Blue". Hull thickness: 5mm
Construction is 2 comp. International "Oyster-White"(2005)