2 x Hybrid 48V 8 KW and 2 x 350HP V8 TDI VW 4.2 ltr.. A beautiful yacht with a beautiful living environment combined with the latest technology.
Basic data of the Experience 50 Hybrid
- Seller:Jachtbemiddeling Sneekerhof
- Model:50 Hybrid
- Motorization:2 x Hybrid 48V 8 KW and 2 x 350HP V8 TDI VW 4.2 ltr.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:onbekend
- Length:49.18 feet
- Width:15.58 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Beds:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Op aanvraag.
- Price:price on request
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: With this yacht we want to appeal to people who want to own something special: a beautiful yacht with a beautiful living environment in combination with the latest technology. The Experience 50 Hybrid has become a true all-rounder suitable for many waterways. With lots of comfort and luxury, it is rightly an eye-catcher on the Dutch waters.
Click here for more information
- CE-category: B
- CE-standard: B
- Original new price: 1450000 eur
- Vertical clearance: Approx. 3.40 mtr.
- Draught: 120 cm
- Displacement: 20 tons
- Rudder: 2 x Einflächenruder
With this yacht we want to appeal to people who want to own something special: a beautiful yacht with a beautiful living environment in combination with the latest technology.
Silent sailing with electric propulsion or use the 2 powerful VW TDI engines. Experience 50 Hybrid is packed with the latest technology.
On the first level with the cockpit is the lightly covered saloon with seating area and a fantastically equipped pantry and equipped with all modern conveniences. The boat will be "open" thanks to the electric sliding roof over the front part of the saloon. The basement is inhabited by owners and guests in separate cabins, each with its own bathroom.
- Headroom: Approx. 1.95 mtr.
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2
- Water tank & material: Drinking water 1000 ltr. brown water 500 ltr. for washing machine, dishwasher and toilet.
- Waste water tank: 510 ltr.
- Water system: Present
- Hot water: Present
- Number of showers: Present
- Toilets: Present 2 x
- Television: TV Salon Samsung 32-inch in TV in box. Owner cabin Samsung 22-inch
- Radio/CD player: Automatic SAT system Music system with NAS, internet access. control via smartphone and tablet
- Cooker & fuel: Present with extractor hood
- Oven: Hot Air Oven
- Fridge & power source: Present
- Heating: Underfloor heating, heating, fan coil units -mirror heating 230V in owner's shower room
- Air conditioning: Air conditioning with continuously variable fan coil units,
- Number of identical engines: 2 x Hybrid 48V 8 KW and 2 x 350PS V8 TDI VW 4.2 ltr.
- Brand: Hybrid and VW
- Power: 350 HP
- Fuel: Diesel
- Propulsion: 2 x LS axial piston pump system on the machines
- Fuel tanks: 2 x 705 ltr.
- Max speed: 35 km (diesel)
- Cruising speed: 9.5 km (hybrid)
- Bow thruster: 6 KW 48V stepless control
- Stern thruster: 6 KW 48V stepless control
- Battery: Starting battery 1 x 12V 70Ah AGM Starting battery 2 x 12V 105Ah AGM on-board battery 24V 230Ah AGM and 48V 600Ah lithium lon on-board grid
- Generator: Whisper generator 10, 230V, 9.4 KW
- Shore power: 230 V, 50 Hz, 3 KW, isolation transformer 2nd shore power; 230 V, 50 Hz, 7 KW, isolation transformer
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Fluxgate Compass
- Log/speed: Log LOT
- Navigation lights: Present
- Rudder position indicator: Present
- Autopilot: NP60 autopilot protection
- GPS: Present
- Chart plotter: Touch system with redundates PC-systen-cardpltter
- Radar: Present
- Weatherfax/Navtex: Present
- Anchors & material: Mounted under the deck. 30 kg. Stainless steel M- anchor with chain-cable combination.
- Anchor windlass: Hydraulically extendable anchor device via remote control and/or rudder. Electric anchor winch with remote control and chain counter 24V.
- Bimini: Electrically extendable awning with parallel carbon tubes. For on-site operation and remote control with a smartphone or tablet
- Swimming platform: Tailgate unfolded for large bathing platform and bathing ladder
- Swimming ladder: Present
- Davits: Rubber boat comes out of the garage by means of a hydraulic crane. Hydraulic swivel with local control or remote control with smartphone or tablet
- Fenders, lines: Present