Year of construction 1994
Length 26.57 feet
Width 9.8 feet
Yanmar 3GM30 - 27 HP. Price is excl. VAT, well maintained Vollenhovense Bol with interesting Buy / Rent combination.
Basic data of the Gipon Vollenhovense Bol
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Model:Vollenhovense Bol
- Ship's name:Platbodem Krullebol
- Motorization:Yanmar 3GM30 - 27 HP
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1994
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:26.57 feet
- Width:9.84 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Vertical clearance:1080 cm
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 49.418 VAT Not paid (€ 54.500 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Because the ship sails in the rental fleet of Heech by de Mar it is richly equipped and in perfect condition. Has a "safe renting" certificate. Offered in purchase/rental combination. Price does not include VAT.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Gipon
- Shipyard: Casco: van Rijnsoever, finishing Heech by de Mar
- Hull number: 891
- Hull shape: Flat-bottomed yacht
- Deck construction: Steel
- Superstructure: Steel
- Windows: Brass light edges and wooden window in rear bulkhead.
Vertical clearance: 10.8 m
10.80 meters with upright mast and 2.10 meters with lowered mast.
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 75 cm
- Displacement: 5000 Kg
- Ballast: Processed in hull, 3 cm ship's surface
- Steering system: Helmet stick
- Rudder: Hanging rudder of Iroko
- Keel/Lee board: Side Swords of Iroko
- Comments: Well built shipyard hull with weighted mast sleeve and several extra stainless steel adjustments as pot cover, roof and cockpit railing. Price excl. VAT. Offered with interesting sale/rental combination.
- Layout and spaces inside: Salon and front
Headroom: 185 cm
1.89 / 1.80 meters in the saloon
- Cabins: Lounge and front, total of 6 beds.
Berths: fixed: 6
6 , cushions renewed in 2012
- Type interior: Mahogany
- Curtains: Blue, yellow
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel approx. 100 litres under cabin stairs
- Water system: Foot pump
- Toilets: Yes, underwater line toilet
- Radio/CD player: Radio/CD player
- Cooker & fuel: 2 flame gas basket
- Fridge & power source: Cool box in SB tub bench and Weaco cooling unit.
- Freezer: Small part in O evaporator in the cool box
- Heating: Yeah, Trumatic hot air heating
- Comments: Salon has a large sliding hatch over the entire width of the superstructure, allowing plenty of daylight. Has six berths; 2 x single in saloon and 1 x double and 2 x single in front.
- Starting type: Electric
- Brand: Yanmar 3 GM30
- Year: 1994
- Power: 27 HP
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 2 litre/hour
- Propulsion: Clutch, stainless steel water-lubricated propeller shaft and 3 blade screw.
- Cooling system: indirectly with heat exchanger
- Fuel tanks: Steel 80 litres with drain
- Measuring instruments: Tachometer
- Battery: 2 x, separate light and starter battery
- Battery charger: Yes, Victron Palles 12 / 25 Amp.
- Alternator: On ship's engine and separate diode bridge
- Control panel: Standard Yanmar panel in shovel tub
- Voltage: 12 Volt on-board voltage
- Comments: Engine very good because of weekly maintenance. Engine room painted in winter 2009/2010.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: VDO Logic, electronic
- Navigation lights: Anchor light and three-colour light at the top of the mast.
- Charts, guides: Miscellaneous
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff rigged
- Spars material: Oregon pine
- Sails material: Dacron, color brown, new in 2006.
- Main sail: Dacron 22 m2
- Furling mainsail: Yes, 2 x bindrif
- Jib: Dacron 13,4 m2
- Furling foresail: Yes, 1 x bindrif
- Winches: 2 x brass lap winch Lewmar ST16 (selftailing)
- Anchors & material: Yes, Aluminiuw Fortress FX11 with anchor line in cockpit bench
- Outdoor cushions: Yeah, red kapok seat cushions
- Sea rails: Kuipreling
- Swimming ladder: Yeah, clap rests on rudder
- Sail lowering system: Yes, by means of permanently installed talie and stainless steel sprinkle
- Crutch: Loose buck on landing for mast and boom.
- Fenders, lines: 4 jammers, 1 bullet fender, 4 mooring lines and trolling line
- Comments: Ship is suitable and equipped for all Dutch inland waters, including IJsselmeer and Wadden Sea.
- Bilge pump: Yes, hand pump for engine room
- Radar reflector: Yes
- Flares: Yes, 2 x parachuted and 4 x hand torch in container
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Yes, in BB cockpit bench with 2 x camping gas bottle 907