Back to search results
£ 33.351 (€ 37.500) VAT Not paid
Year of construction 1978
Length 26.25 feet
Width 10.2 feet
Yanmar 2GM20, 18 HP diesel. Spacious and easy to sail family ship with Buy / Rent combination. Price is excluding VAT.
Basic data of the Kooijman En De Vries Zeeuwse Schouw
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Brand:Kooijman En De Vries
- Model:Zeeuwse Schouw
- Ship's name:Platbodem Cadans
- Motorization:Yanmar 2GM20, 18 HP diesel
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1978
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:26.25 feet
- Width:10.17 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Headroom inside:180 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 33.351 VAT Not paid (€ 37.500 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Spacious and easy to sail family boat with interesting Buy/Rent combination. Price is excl.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Baron van Hövel
- Shipyard: Kooijman and de Vries
- Hull number: 703
- Hull shape: Knuckle span
- Deck construction: Steel with deck paint
- Superstructure: Steel superstructure with teak roof
- Windows: Light edges and window in rear bulkhead
- Vertical clearance: 950
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 70 cm
- Displacement: 4500 kg
- Ballast: Processed in hull (thick base plate of 3 cm, no extra loose ballast.
- Steering system: Helmet stick
- Rudder: Attached oak rudder
- Keel/Lee board: Side swords of oak
Price excluding VAT. Offered with interesting buy/rent combination. Sturdy and fair hull with thick bottom plate of 3 cm. Standard multplex plates in cockpit and roof already equipped with beautiful teak. Complete refit in season 2010.
- Layout and spaces inside: Saloon and front.
Headroom: 180 cm
190 cm under sliding hatch near the kitchen and min. 170 cm in salon.
- Cabins: Front
- Berths: fixed: 6
- Type interior: Essen
- Curtains: Melanged, blue and green
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel 80 litres under front bed.
- Waste water tank: Toilet tank demountable, meets current environmental requirements.
- Water system: Electric hydrophore.
- Toilets: Vakuum system brand Sealand, type VacuFlush with separate tank. New in 2009.
- Radio/CD player: Pioneer Radio/CD Player
- Cooker & fuel: 3 flame gas cooker brand Spinflo
- Fridge & power source: Weaco Coolmatic MD60 with TEC steering, 60 litre capacity
- Freezer: Upper part in fridge
- Heating: Trumatic hot air heating
- Comments: Spacious and light interior by large sliding hatch and white ceiling. A total of 6 berths, in the saloon and underneath a double and single berth.
- Starting type: Electric
- Brand: Yanmar 2GM20
- Year: 1993
- Power: 18 HP
- Engine hours: 3020
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: approx. 1.5 litre/hour
- Propulsion: Reversing clutch and stainless steel water-lubricated propeller shaft.
- Cooling system: Direct
- Fuel tanks: Stainless steel diesel tank 40 litres in engine compartment
- Measuring instruments: Diesel fuel gauge and engine hour meter.
- Battery: 2 x separated by diode bridge, starter and light battery.
- Battery charger: Victron Skyla 12 / 25 Amp.
- Alternator: 60 Amp on engine
- Control panel: Motor panel in back house, electricity panel consumers inside above card table.
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Comments: Engine and electrical system is well maintained due to rental.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Magnetic, brass Cassens and Plath on removable compass pole in cockpit.
- Navigation lights: Combination lantern with tricolour and anchor light at the top of the mast.
- Charts, guides: Miscellaneous.
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff rigged
- Spars material: Oregon pine, stainless steel staging
- Sails material: Dacron color brown.
- Main sail: Dacron, 19 m2
- Furling mainsail: Yes, 2 x bindrif ready to use
- Jib: 2 x Dacron brown, 1 standard jib and 1 larger jib.
- Furling foresail: No need to breed 2
- Flying jib: Yeah, darcron brown
- Winches: Breeding lap winches brass brand Lewmar, type 6.
- Comments: The Zeeuwse Schouw is an easy to sail flat-bottomed boat.
- Anchors & material: Aluminium anchor with anchor line, brand Fortress type FX-11.
- Outdoor cushions: Yeah, loose red kapok seat cushions.
- Sea rails: Reling around the tub.
- Swimming ladder: Folding rests on rudder.
- Sail lowering system: Yeah, by jut tree and big shot
- Crutch: Can be placed in 3 parts on a large lap overflow
- Fenders, lines: Present
- Comments: Ship is suitable and equipped for all Dutch inland waters including IJsselmeer and Wadden Sea.
- Bilge pump: Hand pump available for engine room.
- Fire extinguisher: 2 kg fire extinguisher for interior.
- Radar reflector: Yeah, separate and build together.
- Flares: Yes, container with 4 x hand torch and 2 x parachute.
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Present in BB cockpit bench with 2 camping gas bottles 907
- Comments: Ship complies with the Safe Hire Certificate.
This boat data may have been translated into your language via an automatic translation program. Errors can occur during this process. Ask the seller for complete boat details before purchasing.
Kooijman En De Vries Zeeuwse Schouw
£ 33.351 (€ 37.500) VAT Not paid