Year of construction 1978
Length 26.25 feet
Width 10.2 feet
Yanmar 2GM20, 18 HP diesel. Spacious and easy to sail family ship with Buy / Rent combination. Price is excluding VAT.
Basic data of the Kooijman En De Vries Zeeuwse Schouw
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Brand:Kooijman En De Vries
- Model:Zeeuwse Schouw
- Ship's name:Platbodem Cadans
- Motorization:Yanmar 2GM20, 18 HP diesel
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1978
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:26.25 feet
- Width:10.17 feet
- Draught:2 feet
- Variable draught:Yes
- Headroom inside:180 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 33.351 VAT Not paid (€ 37.500 VAT Not paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Remarks: Spacious and easy to sail family ship with interesting Buy / Rent combination. Price is excluding VAT.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Baron van Hövel
- Shipyard: Kooijman and de Vries
- Hull number: 703
- Hull shape: Knuckle span
- Deck construction: Steel with deck paint
- Superstructure: Steel superstructure with teak roof
- Windows: Light edges and window in rear bulkhead
- Vertical clearance: 950
- Variable depth:
- Draught: 70 cm
- Displacement: 4500 kg
- Ballast: Processed in hull (thick base plate of 3 cm, no extra loose ballast.
- Steering system: Helmet stick
- Rudder: Attached oak rudder
- Keel/Lee board: Side swords of oak
- Comments: Price excl. VAT. Offered with interesting sale/rental combination. Sturdy and honest hull with thick base plate of 3 cm. Standard multplexplates in cockpit and roof already provided with beautiful teak. Complete refit in season 2010.
- Layout and spaces inside: Saloon and front.
Headroom: 180 cm
190 cm under sliding hatch near the kitchen and min. 170 cm in salon.
- Cabins: Front
- Berths: fixed: 6
- Type interior: Essen
- Curtains: Melanged, blue and green
- Water tank & material: Stainless steel 80 litres under front bed.
- Waste water tank: Toilet tank demountable, meets current environmental requirements.
- Water system: Electric hydrophore.
- Toilets: Vakuum system brand Sealand, type VacuFlush with separate tank. New in 2009.
- Radio/CD player: Pioneer Radio/CD Player
- Cooker & fuel: 3 flame gas cooker brand Spinflo
- Fridge & power source: Weaco Coolmatic MD60 with TEC steering, 60 litre capacity
- Freezer: Upper part in fridge
- Heating: Trumatic hot air heating
- Comments: Spacious and light interior by large sliding hatch and white ceiling. A total of 6 berths, in the saloon and underneath a double and single berth.
- Starting type: Electric
- Brand: Yanmar 2GM20
- Year: 1993
- Power: 18 HP
- Engine hours: 3020
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: approx. 1.5 litre/hour
- Propulsion: Reversing clutch and stainless steel water-lubricated propeller shaft.
- Cooling system: Direct
- Fuel tanks: Stainless steel diesel tank 40 litres in engine compartment
- Measuring instruments: Diesel fuel gauge and engine hour meter.
- Battery: 2 x separated by diode bridge, starter and light battery.
- Battery charger: Victron Skyla 12 / 25 Amp.
- Alternator: 60 Amp on engine
- Control panel: Motor panel in back house, electricity panel consumers inside above card table.
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Comments: Engine and electrical system is well maintained due to rental.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Magnetic, brass Cassens and Plath on removable compass pole in cockpit.
- Navigation lights: Combination lantern with tricolour and anchor light at the top of the mast.
- Charts, guides: Miscellaneous.
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: Gaff rigged
- Spars material: Oregon pine, stainless steel staging
- Sails material: Dacron color brown.
- Main sail: Dacron, 19 m2
- Furling mainsail: Yes, 2 x bindrif ready to use
- Jib: 2 x Dacron brown, 1 standard jib and 1 larger jib.
- Furling foresail: No need to breed 2
- Flying jib: Yeah, darcron brown
- Winches: Breeding lap winches brass brand Lewmar, type 6.
- Comments: The Zeeuwse Schouw is an easy to sail flat-bottomed boat.
- Anchors & material: Aluminium anchor with anchor line, brand Fortress type FX-11.
- Outdoor cushions: Yeah, loose red kapok seat cushions.
- Sea rails: Reling around the tub.
- Swimming ladder: Folding rests on rudder.
- Sail lowering system: Yeah, by jut tree and big shot
- Crutch: Can be placed in 3 parts on a large lap overflow
- Fenders, lines: Present
- Comments: Ship is suitable and equipped for all Dutch inland waters including IJsselmeer and Wadden Sea.
- Bilge pump: Hand pump available for engine room.
- Fire extinguisher: 2 kg fire extinguisher for interior.
- Radar reflector: Yeah, separate and build together.
- Flares: Yes, container with 4 x hand torch and 2 x parachute.
- Gas bottle locker with drain: Present in BB cockpit bench with 2 camping gas bottles 907
- Comments: Ship complies with the Safe Hire Certificate.