Lemsteraak hull with very nice line, lots of stainless steel and very complete.
Basic data of the Heech By De Mar Lemsteraak
- Seller:Heech by de Mar
- Brand:Heech By De Mar
- Ship's name:casco
- Category:Flat and round bottom
- Additional category:Sailing - hull only
- Year of construction:onbekend
- Length:36.09 feet
- Width:13.32 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:price on request
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Lemsteraak casco with very nice line, lots of stainless steel and very complete. Blasted and epoxy coated. Available in any stage of finishing.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 80 cm
Shape : Round bottom Designer : Heech by de Mar / Hoek Design Shipyard : Heech by de Mar Ballast (kg) : Incorporated in the hull Deck design : Steel, blasted and epoxy coated Superstructure form, material : Steel, shot blasted and epoxy coated Other : Very nice lined Lemsteraakcasco. Complete with all details. A lot of stainless steel processed. Solidly built. Blasted and epoxy coated. Headroom 215 to 200 cm. Available in any stage of completion.
Headroom : 215 to 201 cm Other : Because of the construction with thick bottom plate, there is no need for rafters on the floor so there is a lot of headroom and space in the interior.
Battery : Battery frame available Fuel tank : Foundation present Other : Foundation for Yanmar 4 cylinder marine engine is solid. Engine room already equipped with various necessary details.
Rig and sails
- Comments: Other : Mast tube, jib boom chair, sword suspension, ironing lamps, stainless steel frogs, etc. All details for sails already applied to the hull.
- Comments: Anchor winch : Anchor locker with stainless steel protection plate. Anchor base prepared.