Yanmar 110 HP Diesel engine. The Najad 511 Winner of the European yacht of the Year, this Judel & Vrolijk design ensures every journey is a singular joy.
Basic data of the Najad 511
- Seller:GT Yachtbrokers
- Motorization:Yanmar 110 HP Diesel engine
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2009
- Length:50.85 feet
- Width:14.76 feet
- Draught:8 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Italy
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Italy on request. transport possible all over Europe
- Price:£ 431.335 VAT Paid (€ 485.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Tjerk van Loenhout
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Master stateroom aft with bathroom with separate shower; Complete passionate cooking; Lounge with L-shaped sofa, double table and bench and double sofa in line; Cabin with bunk beds and bathroom with separate rain shower; Double cabin with V-shaped beds. Electric marine toilet. Internal sockets 12 / 220V.
3-burner gas cooker with fridge, freezer, oven and microwave.
5% excl VAT Brokers fee not included
Click here for more information
- Designer: Judel & Cheerful
- Shipyard: Najadvarvet AB, Henan, Sweden
- CE-category: Cat A
- Hull shape: round bilged
- Deck construction: teak deck
- Draught: 240 cm
- Displacement: 19000 KG
- Steering system: wheel steering with leather
NAJAD 511 is an exclusive, solid and seaworthy design from Judel/Vroijlic and was selected as winner of the European Yacht of the Year.
You will enjoy living aboard this thoughtfully designed boat, with its beautifully crafted mahogany interior, no matter if sailing, docked in a marina or at anchor... A true Scandinavian high quality yacht. Exhilarating, safe and comfortable - a delight to sail, on oceans or island hopping, anywhere in the world...
- Headroom: 2 mtr
- Cabins: 3
Berths: fixed: 6
- Type interior: white cushions with teak interior
- Number of showers: 2 bathrooms
- Toilets: 2 electric marine
- Television: LCD incl DVD and sat
- Radio/CD player: Bose Sound system
- Heating: Ebespracher
- Brand: Yanmar
- Power: 110 HP
- Fuel: dsl
- Propulsion: shaft
- Fuel tanks: 870 ltr
- Battery charger: Mastervold
- Voltage: 12V 220V
Salpancora Lofrans 1500W, Still Delta, Stainless Steel Chain 50mt. 4 Electric Andersen Winches, Spiroid Tailgate, Stern Thruster, Hydraulic Catch.2 Automatic Bump Pumps + Manual, Autoclave, Electric Boiler, 60lt/h Water System, Black Water System, Reverse Air Conditioning, Heating Eberspacher, LCD TV with Ant. Sat, Decoder Sat, DVD, Bose Home Theater, Radio / Stereo, Washing machine 3kg. Bimini, Cockpit, Cockpit cushions, Cockpit table, 2 Electric Sewer cushions, Outdoor shower, Swimming ladder, Footbridge, Tender Lomac 3mt rigid hull. Liferaft. Various parts.
Navigation and electronics
Compass, Autopilot, Bar Angle Bar, Echo, Log, Wind Instruments, 2 Raymarine Hybrid Touch Plotter/GPS, 2 Vhf, Navtex Furuno NX3002, Ais Simrad, Radar Raymarine + Antenna, Epirb, Scombination Icom MF/HF Marine, Trumpet, Tel.Sat, Repeater instrumentation, Engine alarm. Adjustable light.
Mastervolt 6kw generator, 220V boat dock, Charger, Inverter.
Rig and sails
- Sailplan type: aluminimum in mast furling
- Sails material: North Sails
- Main sail: Triradial Roller Roller with Vertical Slats
- Genoa: Triennale Genoa 140% lpg (2016) and Triradial Trestle in mylar sandwich, 100%
- Jib: JIB 100% Vertical Slats
- Gennaker: Gennaker with 175mq stocking.
- Winches: Andersson winches
Sails North Sails: Triradial Roller Roller with Vertical Slats, Triennale Genoa 140% lpg (2016) and Triradial Trestle in mylar sandwich, 100% JIB 100% Vertical Slats, Bow, Gennaker with 175mq stocking. Selden electric roller shutter, Electric roller shutter Selden