Year of construction 1999
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 33.66 feet
Width 11.5 feet
Volvo Penta MD2030 - 29 HP / 21.63 kW. Well maintained, EVS Steering System, 7 sails, chart plotter (2015), autopilot, boiler, refrigerator, bright interior, 2 cabins, Saildrive seal (2019)
Basic data of the Etap 34 S
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Zuid
- Model:34 S
- Ship's name:Moving Free
- Motorization:Volvo Penta MD2030 - 29 HP / 21.63 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1999
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:33.66 feet
- Width:11.55 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1585 cm
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Berths:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:under offer
- Account Manager: Jan-Ward van Dantzig
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Designer: Bureau Montain & Mavrikios
- Shipyard: Etap Yachting NV - Belgium
- Hull number: BE-ETP34037B999
- CE-category: A
- CE max weight: 1,400 kg
- Passenger capacity: 8
- Original new price: 122500 eur
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
with grey TBS anti-slip on deck
- Windows: Lewmar deck hatches (scratched) and Gebo portholes (scratched)
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 15.85 m
- Draught: 185 cm
- Waterline length: 907 cm
- Displacement: 5,000 kg
- Ballast: 1,600 kg
Steering system: Helm
EVS (Etap Vertical Steering System) steering system with an extender and a white cover cover
- Position steering system: Outside
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
- White hull with red striping and an aluminium bumper with a rubber bumper on the hull.
- Teak on the cockpit benches and anti-slip on the cockpit floor.
- Teak seat behind the EVS steering system.
- 6x Aluminium clamp (so also midship).
- April 2020 : New layer of antifouling on the underwater hull and a new anode on the saildrive.
- Headroom: 190 cm
- Engine room:
Front and aft cabin
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
Type interior: Modern, wood look
Beech panelling with a makoré floor
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Curtains: Cream
- Water tank & material: 170 litre Plastic
- Water tank gauge:
Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Quick boiler (heated by motor or via 220 Volt shore power)
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 1
Bathroom with a shower and an electric shower pump
Toilets: 1 Manual
- Radio/CD player: Pioneer radio/CD player with 4 Pioneer speakers in the saloon
Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Gas
- Oven: ENO
Fridge & power source: 65 Litre Electric
Toploader fridge with a Frigomatic compressor
- Dimensions beds; aft cabin : 2.05 x 1.58 / 1.05 m | saloon benches : 2.00 x 0.65 m.
- Etap komaliewant + long drink glasses + shot glasses.
- Barigo clock.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: MD2030
- Serial number: 5102114545
- Year: 1999
- Number of cylinders: 3
Power: 29 hp
/ 21.63 kW
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 2 litre/hour
- Transmission: Saildrive
October 2019 : new 3 blade propeller mounted
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 90 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Polyethyleen
- Max speed: 6 knots
- Cruising speed: 5 knots
- Fuel tank gauge:
1x 105 Ah TMF-Calcium domestic battery (09/2016) and 1x engine battery
- Battery charger:
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- 12 Volt and 220 Volt socket at the chart table.
- October 2019 : Saildrive membrane renewed, saildrive oil replaced, retaining rings on saildrive shaft replaced, saildrive oil dip-stick replaced and engine serviced.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: 1x Suunto and 1x Plastimo
- Log/speed: Autohelm ST50 Speed
- Depth gauge: Autohelm ST50 Depht
Wind gauge: Raymarine ST60
2012 : new short wind masthead unit mounted
- Navigation lights: 3-colour masthead, anchor, steam, deck, bow and stern lighting
- Charts, guides: 1x digital Navionics Gold map, sea charts and current atlas
Autopilot: Autohelm ST4000+ GP
(display is scratched)
GPS: 2015 : Raymarine E7 Hybrid Touch
(at the card table)
Chart plotter: 2015 : Raymarine E7 Hybrid Touch
(at the card table)
- VHF: Shipmate RS8300 SOS DSC
- 2012 : Raymarine ST60+ Graphic mounted above the cabin entrance.
- Hand bearing compass.
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Fractional
- Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Aluminium
Selden mast, boom, Rodkicker, stainless steel stay with 4x aluminum protection pipe over the tensioners, double set of spreaders and a tackled backstay tensioner
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Sail surface: 63 m2
- Number of sails: 7
- Sails material: Dacron
- Sails manufacturer: Elvstrom en North Sails
- Main sail: 1x Elvstrom EPS Sealar Offshore full battened mainsail and 1x North Sails (2010) full battened mainsail (approx. 31.3m2), both equipped with 3 reefs
- Genoa: 1x Elvstrom EPS Sealar Offshore furling genoa and 1x North Sails (2010) furling genoa with a new leech (2019 - approx. 31.7m2)
- Jib: Cutter jib with hooks (to use on the removable cutter-stay - approx. 18m2)
- Furling foresail: Furlex 200S
- Storm jib: Elvstrom storm jib with hooks (approx. 5.9m2 - never used)
- Spinnaker: 1x Wittevrongel spinnaker (2006) and 1x Elvstrom A-symmetric Spinnaker (approx. 63m2)
- Halfwinder, bollejan: half-winder
- Winches: Lewmar : 2x 40ST and 2x 30ST
- Manual winches: 4
- Self-tailing: 4
- Aluminum Selden spinnaker pole.
- Removable aluminium mainsail-sheet traveler (as well as a folding hook on the cockpit floor).
- Removable cutterstay with a tensioner.
- Grey genoa cover.
- Grey North Sails mainsail cover.
- 2x 5 bock of Spinlock halyard jammers in the cockpit.
Anchors & material: 1 x CQR anker Galvanized
with approx. 15 meters anchor chain and approx. 20 meters anchor line
- Anchor connection: Rope and chain
- Sprayhood: June 2020 : Sailmaker Toussein : Grey sprayhood
- Boat cover: winter cover
- Sea rails: stainless steel stantions in aluminium stantions feet, double-wire sea railing and teak seats on the push pit
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: with grey TBS anti-slip
- Swimming ladder: aluminum
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
- Removable cockpit table.
- Old sprayhood is available for winter period.
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Manual Electric
- Fire extinguisher: 1x 20 Kg powder fire extinguisher (must be inspected/renewed)
- Radar reflector: radar reflector rod
- Life jackets: 6
- Gas bottle locker with drain: gas hoses need to be renewed
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Yellow horseshoe lifebuoy.
- 2x Eye in the cockpit for Life-Lines.