Year of construction 1994
Material GRP - sandwich
Length 34.45 feet
Width 10.8 feet
Yanmar 28 HP / 21 kW. Neatly maintained, Nova interior, 2x electric winch, 2010: sprayhood, cockpit tent, Rodkicker, rigging. 2020: Kiel pre-emptively dismantled and blaste
Basic data of the Dehler 35 CWS
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Zuid
- Model:35 CWS
- Ship's name:Festina Lente
- Motorization:Yanmar 28 HP / 21 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1994
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:34.45 feet
- Width:10.83 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1675 cm
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Berths:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 42.824 VAT Paid (€ 47.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Jan-Ward van Dantzig
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Designer: Van de Stadt Design
- Shipyard: Dehler Yachtbau
- Hull number: 550047
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
with anti-slip on superstructure and TBS (recently renewed) anti-slip on deck
- Windows: Lewmar deck hatches (scratched) and portholes (scratched). The hatches and portholes are equipped with grey roller shutters.
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 16.75 m
- Draught: 190 cm
- Waterline length: 920 cm
- Displacement: 5,100 kg
- Ballast: 2,200 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Solimar steering position with a stainless steel steering wheel (upholstered in leather)
- Position steering system: Outside
balanced rudder (in-laminated wooden rudder blade instead of original sandwich rudder blade)
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
Cast iron fin keel
- White / very light gray hull and superstructure, both with a dark blue striping.
- Teak on the cockpit benches (moderate / sufficient condition) and a teak block grid on the cockpit floor.
- 6x stainless steel frog (so also midship).
- May 2020 : Keel preventive disassembled, keel bolts checked, keel blasted, provided with two layers epoxy primer, 3 layers Gelshield and 2 layers hard International Interprotect antifouling.
- May 2020 : New layer of self-sharpening International Interprotect antifouling on the underwater hull and anode renewed.
- The ship will be sold by the third owner.
- The complete maintenance history is present.
- This Dehler 35 CWS is in excellent condition and is equipped with a number of interesting options.
- In the last 10 years a lot of things have been renewed.
- The Dehler 35 CWS, like all other models of Dehler, has very fine sailing characteristics and comfort.
- The cockpit is very practical and all lines can be operated from the cockpit, most even from behind the steering position, making this boat easy to sail with a small crew.
- The ship is certified by Germanischer Lloyd (nr. 148).
- Headroom: 185 cm
forward cabin and aft cabin
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2
Type interior: Modern, light
White with mahogany trim
- Color upholstery: Blue
- Water tank & material: 100 litre Plastic
Waste water tank: 50 Litre Stainless steel
The waste water tank has been removed and is supplied separately.
Water system: Pressure system
Electric Surflow Water Pump
- Number of showers: 1x bathroom with a sink
Toilets: 1 Manual
Jabsco (recent toilet pump)
- Radio/CD player: Radio/CD/DVD player/TomTom with 2 Bluepoint speakers in the salon
- DVD player:
- Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
Fridge & power source: Electric
top-loader fridge with compressor
Heating: hot air
Eberspacher with 4 bladder points (forward cabin, saloon, bathroom and aft cabin)
- The interior of this Dehler 35 CWS is in the Nova version, nice and light and beautifully finished with Mahogany frames, which gives a cozy, fresh and nautical atmosphere.
- The complete galley (on port side) has many cupboards and is equipped with a black (with white dots) Corian worktop and a double stainless steel sink.
- The well-known Dehler chart table (to starboard) is equipped with a fold-away chart table chair.
- LED Card reading lamp at the card table.
- The starboard side of the coffee table can be folded down.
- Barigo Clock, barometer and hygro/temperature gauge on the main bulkhead in the saloon.
- By folding up the backrests of the two saloon benches (port and starboard), two extra sleeping places are created.
- In the forward cabin is a spacious double bed (V-shape) with lots of closet space. Here you can create your own seat with a table, a lovely place for the children to draw or play games.
- In the aft cabin (port side) is a spacious double bed with plenty of cupboard space. Under the mattresses are slatted frames.
- The spacious bathroom (starboard) is also equipped with a wet room. The valves of the toilet have been renewed in 2017.
- There are a few lights with LED.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Yanmar
- Model: 3GM30F
- Serial number: 14850
- Year: 1994
- Number of cylinders: 3
Power: 28 hp
/ 21 kW
- Engine hours: 1,695
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 3 litre/hour
- Transmission: Shaft
Propulsion: Folding propellor
2008 : 3-blade Gori folding screw with Overdrive
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 65 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Max speed: 8 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Fuel tank gauge:
Battery: 3 x
2x 135 Ah Exide Gel service battery and 1x 55 Ah Optima Red Top engine battery.
Battery charger: 40 A
- Shore power: fixed shore power connection with an earth leakage switch
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- Fleetguard diesel filter with water separator (and glass window).
- The engine is every autumn maintained by a Yanmar dealer.
- In 2017 the stainless steel waterlock (of the exhaust) is renewed.
- 1x 12 Volt socket.
- 1x 220 Volt socket.
Navigation and electronics
(on the steering position)
- Log/speed: Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Wind gauge: Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Navigation lights: three-colour top, anchor, steam, deck, bow and stern lighting
- Charts, guides: 1x Digital chart for the Raymarine A50 chartplotter
- Rudder position indicator: via the autopilot
- Autopilot: Raytheon ST 4000+
GPS: Raymarine A50
(on the control position) connected to the AIS
Chart plotter: Raymarine A50
(on the control position) connected to the AIS
Radar: Raymarine SL72
(near the chart table) the radar dome is mounted at the front of the mast
- AIS: in Simrad RS35 VHF - Class D - receiver
VHF: 2017 : Simrad RS35 with Mic and AIS and a wireless Simrad HS35 in the cockpit
with a speaker (2017) in the cockpit
- Laptop-USB port : Miniplex-3USB NMEA-0183 Multiplexer.
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Sloop
- Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Aluminium
Dehler transverse mast, boom, Rodkicker 10L/1760 (2010), stainless steel stay (renewed in 2010) with a double set of halls and a number of backstay tensioners.
- Standing rig: Steel wire
- Sail surface: 61 m2
- Number of sails: 2
- Sails material: Laminate
- Sails manufacturer: Hagoort
- Main sail: 2005 : Hagoort battened-through Tri-radial laminate mainsail (approx. 37m2)
- Jib: 2005 : Hail-high-Aspect jib (approx. 24m2) with horizontal battens that can be rolled up.
- Furling foresail: roll jib system (drum is mounted below deck)
- Winches: Rakes : 2x 44ST (electric) and 2x 40ST
- Electric winches: 2
- Manual winches: 2
- Self-tailing: 4
- Aluminum Dehler spinnakerboom (can also be used as gennakerboom).
- 2008 : White Dehler Maindrop mainsail cover with Lazy-Jacks.
- 2010 : Dark blue Rocon.
- Lewmar deck fittings and fall stoppers.
- Rakes large lap overflow and blocks.
- Below decks the mast is provided with a white cover.
- Anchors & material: 1 x CQR Galvanized
- Anchor connection: Rope
- Sprayhood: 2010 : 2x sprayhood and 2x cockpit tent (1x dark blue for the summer and 1x slightly darker blue for the winter)
- Cockpit tent:
- Outdoor cushions: 2x loose dark blue cushion for on the cockpit seats and 2x dark blue Comfort Seat
- Boat cover: Blue Performance solar tent (for over the boom)
- Sea rails: stainless steel scepters and double-wire stainless steel sea railing (Upper is plasticized)
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: foldable
- Swimming ladder: stainless steel
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
- Removable lacquered teak cockpit table on an aluminium and twistable leg.
- Boatswain seat.
- Various spare parts.
- Siemens bigbag 31 - 1.800 Watt 220 Volt vacuum cleaner.
- Life buoy:
- Bilge pump: Manual
- Fire extinguisher: 1x (must be renewed)
- MOB system: on the radio and chartplotter
- Radar reflector: Tri-lens radar reflector
Life jackets: 5
5x automatic lifejacket (must be inspected)
- Gas bottle locker with drain: stainless steel gas hoses in the gas bun and at the cooker
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Emergency tiller.
- Life Line tires for on deck.
- Yellow lifebuoy.