Volvo Penta D1-20F - 21 HP / 15.66 kW. Very fully equipped and well maintained J111 with large sailing wardrobe
Basic data of the J/Boats J/111
- Seller:For Sail Yachtbrokers Noord
- Ship's name:TopJob
- Motorization:Volvo Penta D1-20F - 21 HP / 15.66 kW
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2012
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:36.55 feet
- Width:10.83 feet
- Draught:7 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1850 cm
- Headroom inside:185 cm
- Beds:6fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 133.403 VAT Paid (€ 150.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Barend Kol
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
With the J/111, J/Boats has launched a fast unit welder on the market that behaves excellently even in the presence of touring sailors. The boat is very steady on course and sails hard and high in the wind. The sandwich hull construction is lightweight and at the same time solid and very stiff. In addition, the keel fastening is extremely strong. Despite the many trimming possibilities, the boat is not difficult to operate, not even under gennaker. Because all lines are led to the cockpit, the boat is easy to sail with a small crew, although the many lines in the cockpit can also quickly cause chaos. The deck layout is well thought out and slipping seems almost impossible. As standard the J/111 is fully equipped with a modern carbon fibre mast, rod rigging and first quality fittings. The furnishing is very simple but complete and with the optional table the saloon can be made quite cosy. The berths are almost unfinished, but practically furnished and quite large.
Click here for more information
- Designer: Johnstone
- Shipyard: J/Boats
- Hull number: FR-JBC1106B212
- CE-category: A
- CE max weight: 4,000 kg
- CE max engine: 21 hp
- Hull shape: Roundbilge
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Grp - sandwich
- Windows: Moonlight deck hatch (above the forward cabin)
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Vertical clearance: 18.5 m
- Draught: 220 cm
- Waterline length: 997 cm
- Displacement: 4,000 kg
- Ballast: 1,595 kg
Steering system: Wheel
Carbonautica Carbon Y-Spoke steering wheel with a steering wheel cover
- Position steering system: Outside
balance rudder (rudder bearings have had an up-grade)
Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
- J/111 built in 2012 (Hullnumber 67).
- White GRP hull, deck and superstructure built in the SCRIMP system.
- Faired hull with racing antifouling.
- Carbon flagpole.
- Headroom: 185 cm
- Separate Dining area:
2x open aft cabin, forward cabin with double bed and in saloon there are two saloon settees
- Berths: fixed: 6 Extra: 2
Type interior: Modern, light
white with teak
- Color upholstery: Grey
- Water tank & material: 100 litre
- Water system: Pressure system
Number of showers: 1
1 bathroom with toilet
- Toilets: 1 Manual
- Radio/CD player: Fushion radio, media player with speakers in the saloon and speakers in the cockpit
- Cooker & fuel: 2 burner(s) Gas
Fridge & power source: Electric
top loader with isothermal compressor
Heating: hot air
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: D1-20F
- Serial number: 5102366679V
- Year: 2012
- Number of cylinders: 3
Power: 21 hp
/ 15.66 kW
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 1.7 litre/hour
- Transmission: Saildrive
Propulsion: Folding propellor
2 leafs Gori
- Cooling system: Indirect
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 50 Litre
- Max speed: 7 knots
- Cruising speed: 6 knots
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Battery charger: 30 A
Victron Blue Power 30 A
- Shore power: fixed connection with a residual current device
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 220V
- 2x 220 Volt socket.
- Victron Battery Monitor (still to be installed).
- Spare Gori anode (€ 70).
Navigation and electronics
(on the steering position)
- Log/speed: Tacktick
- Depth gauge: Tacktick
- Wind gauge: Tacktick
- Navigation lights: LED
Autopilot: Raymarine EV 200AP with P70 multi-function display in the cockpit
EV 200AP with P70 Instruments multi-function display - in cockpit
- GPS: 2x Raymarine E7 Hybrid Touch
Chart plotter: 2x Raymarine E7 Hybrid Touch
(1x in the cockpit and 1x at the chart table)
- AIS: Weatherdock A150 easy TRX2S-IS-IGPS AIS Transponder
VHF: 1x Navicom RT 550 DSC VHF + 1x ICOM M91D DSC Handheld VHF
VHF Handheld DSC Radio ICOm M91D
- 3x Tacktick T215 / T210 MAXI Display on the mast.
- 2x Tacktick T112 Dual Display.
- Motion Sensor System (detect pitch and roll for more accurate data logging).
Rig and sails
Sailplan type: Fractional
- Number of masts: 1
Spars material: Carbon
Carbon mast, aluminium boom, fixed Nautos lowering bracket, Rodrigging stay, double set of washers and a hydraulic backstay tensioner.
- Bowsprit: Extendable
- Standing rig: ROD rigging
- Number of sails: 18
Sails material: Laminate
3DI, X-Drive Carbon, Hydanet, Mylar
- Sails manufacturer: North Sails & UK Sails & Doyle
- Main sail: UK Sails : 2018 : 1x X-Drive Carbon mainsail (very good condition) and North Sails : 2016 : 1x 3DI Black mainsail (good condition)
- Try sail: Doyle : Trysail
- Jib: North Sails : 2018 : 1x 3DI raw light Fok. North Sails : 2017 : 1x 3DI Heavy Fok. North Sails : 2016 : 1x 3DI Medium Breeding. Doyle : 2014 : 1x Stratis Carbon #1.5 Fok. Doyle : 2012 : 1x Jibtop Hydranet Breed, 1x Hydranet #4 Breed, 1x Technora Mylar #1 Breed, 1x Aramid Mylar #3.5 Breed.
- Furling foresail: Facnor Flatdeck roll jib system is supplied separately ( is not assembled)
- Storm jib: Doyle : 2012 : 1x Stormfok
- Winches: Rakes : 2x 40ST Performa and 2x 46ST Performa
- Manual winches: 4
- Self-tailing: 4
- Retractable Carbon gennaker pole.
- Bib reefing in mainsails.
- 2x Mainsail hull.
- Rakes Carbo racing foil.
- Antal Vcam deck clutches.
- Racks mainsheet track.
- Additional Rakes Black Magic foot blocks for Cross sheeting.
- Loos Gauge RT10m (V1 and D1).
- Loos Gauge PT2 (D2).
- 3x Lewmar One Touch Winch Handle.
- Several extra lines (shots, etc).
- Anchors & material:
- Sea rails: double-wire
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform: open cockpit
- Swimming ladder: stainless steel swimming ladder
- Fenders, lines:
- The original steering wheel is included (spare).
- Life raft: Plastimo Cruiser 4 Personal life raft (must be inspected)
- Bilge pump: Manual
- Fire extinguisher: need to be inspected/renewed
- Gas bottle locker with drain:
- Self-draining cockpit:
- Emergency tiller.