2 times Volvo Penta D2-40. Yachtbroker for this vessel is Floris Vos +31 88-2502500
Basic data of the Nautitech 44
- Reference:Floris Vos 088-2502500
- Ship's name:Twins
- Motorization:2 times Volvo Penta D2-40
- Category:Multihull sailing boat
- Additional category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2007
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Large groups aboard, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:44.19 feet
- Width:22.34 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Country: Spain
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Tenerife, San Miguel, Amarilla Marina, Spain
- Price:under offer
- Account Manager: Floris Vos 088 - 250 2500
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Nautitech 44 is a spacious multihull, built by Nautitech Catamarans. the waterdisplacement is 9200 kg. The steering is a double steering wheel on each side of the boat. This boat is a very spacious boat, solidly constructed. This boat is made in a 4 cabin version with 2 extra cabins in the front of the hulls, and is extremely suitable for sailing with a large family or several couples. 12 sleeping places are divided over 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms with shower and toilet and 2 extra cabins with double beds. The spacious salon is tastefully decorated. The spacious cockpit has comfortable cockpit cushions, a teak floor and a cockpit tent. In 2017 the underwater hull was sandblasted and new layers of epoxy, primer and antifouling has been applied. the price is excluding VAT, the boat is registered in the Dutch Kadaster and cost for transfer are for buyer.
The topsides are finished in white gelcoat. Integral bathing platforms. A sliding swimming ladder is situated in the bathing platform on starboard side. Cold transom shower on starboard side. All portholes are from aluminium.
- Forward deck area
- Port and starboard side decks.
- Decksalon with foldable dining table.
- Galley to starboard side.
- Navigation area to port side.
- Entrance to accommodation in center.
- Aft deck with fixed seating
- Port & starboard steering positions
- Aft deck area
- Steps on port and starboard side to bathing platform.
- Boarding access on port and starboard side.
- Bathing platform with foldable ladder on starboard side.
- Teak decking in cockpit.
- Cushions and covers in cockpit
- Escape/ventilation hatches from Goiot
- Stainless steel pushpit, stanchions with lifelines (2x)
- Battened main sail 65m2 with 13 bearing carts year 2012
- Genua sail 30m2 year 2012
- Parasailor spinnaker 105m2 year 2009
- Fixed seating in cockpit
- Gasbottle locker for 3 units. Gasinstallation renewed in 2018 by certified company.
- Cleats, fairleads and stemhead roller
- 25 kg Delta anchor and 25 kg Rocna anchor.
- Quick 12VDC windlass renewed in 2017 with vertical chain gipsy, 60 mtr of galvanized 10mm anchor chain.
- Locker on port side, storage locker on starboard side with watertight bulkheads.
- Port and starboard double cabins forward
- Storage locker forward of mast.
- Port and starboard double cabins with adjacent bathrooms amidships.
- Steps to upper level on port and starboard side.
- Port and starboard double cabins aft with adjacent bathrooms amidships.
- Engine compartments on port and starboard side aft.
- Storage/rudder compartment in center aft.
Propelling & Auxiliary Machinery:
2x Volvo Penta D2-40 (F), both coupled to Volvo Penta saildrive. 2 fixed propellors new 2018.
Port engine no : 5102004165 Operating hrs: 7736 Stb engine no : 5102036340D Operating hrs: 550. The starboard engine and saildrive have been renewed in 02/2019. Each engine has a Delphin fuel/water separator and fuel filter installed in the fuel supply.
Sailing and Technical equipment:
- Main mast and boom.
- Genua furler from Harken.
- Lewmar main sheet winches.
- Lewmar Genoa sheet winches.
- Boom and Genoa sheet travelers, blocks and stoppers.
- Ebersprächer diesel heating system
- Jabsco 12VDC 2,9 ltr/min waterpump
- 12VDC 13 ltr/min shower drain pumps
- 2 Jabsco electrical toilets and 2 manual toilets
- 8x 100AH AGM batteries for domestic and starting services with isolating switches in port aft cabin.
- Victron Multiplus 12/3000/120 charger
- 100W solar panels (6) situated on the coach roof
- All-in-one 12VDC 40 Amp automatic charger.
- Automatic bilge pump system.
- Manual bilge pump (2x)
- 2x GRP holding tanks of approximately 75 ltr each.
- 4x 200 ltr water tanks.
- 2x 200 ltr fuel tanks.
Electronics and Navigational equipment:
- Furuno Navpilot 511
- Furuno radar model 1623
- Tacktick wind with new mastpart, log and depth
- Furuno GP32 GPS
- AIS CTRX
- Horizon Standard vhf
- 2x Plastimo compass
- Volvo engine controls
- Engine gauges
- Navigation and anchoring lights
- Candy freezer 220VAC
- Gas/electric hob
- Eumenia washing machine
- Accusat 406/121Mhz PLB epirb. Due for re-certification.
- 6pers Eurovinyl liferaft from 19/12 2016. Sno: MMF379016CS. Due for re-certification.
- 2x 2kg ABC dry powder fire extinguishers in engine compartments. Expiring date 2020
- 3x 1kg ABC dry powder fire extinguishers. Expiring date 2020
- 2 automatic life vests and 10 life vests 100N
- 2x live saving rings.
- Life line
- Vetus 3mtr dinghy. Renewed in 2019.
- Mercury 6hp outboard engine.
- Complete kit of flairs.
- Fire blanket.
Information is provided to the best of our knowledge and belief, however, yacht brokerage eSailing is not liable for the quality and/or description of the vessel.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 120 cm
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Berths: fixed: 8