Vovlo Penta 2002 inboard diesel, 2 cylinder with 18HP. Engine runs well and is ditto maintained!. Just a very fresh and neat Westerly Centaur, dry fall, sea sailing, it's all possible with this all-rounder. Pleasantly complete!
Basic data of the Westerly Centaur
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Ship's name:Vixen
- Motorization:Vovlo Penta 2002 inboard diesel, 2 cylinder with 18HP. Engine runs well and is ditto maintained!
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1974
- Last refit:2020
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Maintenance free, Shallow waters, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:25.98 feet
- Width:8.43 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1100 cm
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Beds:4fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Warten
- Price:£ 6.181 VAT Paid (€ 6.950 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Yes, we have another one, a Westerly Centaur. Did you know that the Westerly Centaur is, by far, the most sold boat that Easy Sail has skippered in the last few years! Well, we did when we took stock of almost 8 years of selling boats. Why the Westerly Centaur is selling so well is obvious. These well-built sailing yachts combine an ocean of interior space with solid sailing characteristics. They are heavily built and can take a beating. Because of the bilge keels you can fall dry beautifully in the Wadden Sea and also in shallower water. The Westerly Centaur called 'Vixen' that we have for sale here has recently been painted outside and the bilges have been professionally resealed. Just a wonderful boat, not for nothing such a familiar sight on the water. Top of the line!
This ship is pleasantly complete:
- chemical toilet in separate room
- sink with tap
- interior lighting
- fresh cushions with matching curtains
- cosy dintette layout
- swimming ladder
- bilge pump
- neat mooring lines
- VHF radio (not connected)
- navigation lights
- an OUTSIDE SHOWER, how cool is that!
and much more and more and more and........ right.
The boat has a new Sprayhood and sail cover from 2015 (super neat still). Sails are a bit older but still usable, comes with a recent furling Genoa + a mainsail and an older Genoa. Partially replaced rigging. New sheets and halyards in 2020. In short, ready to sail.
The boat is in 2020 well tackled, so the underwater hull again put in the antifouling, the bilge keels by a yard again put on, sealed and completely checked (are in very good condition), the deck and superstructure painted, cockpit done, in short, GREATLY Tackled. The boat is now very clean.
Really a nice ship that you can immediately go. Ship is ready to sail.
The boat is located in Warten and can be visited by appointment only.
For our foreign visitors; we speak English, and natürlich auch Deutsch.
This advertisement has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but no rights can be derived from its contents.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 11 m
- Draught: 91 cm
- Headroom: 190 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4 Extra: 2