Yanmar 4JH2-TE inboard 4 cylinder diesel with 64HP, runs great and is well maintained.. Phenomenally beautiful Brandsma Vlet 10.50 OK. A wonderfully spacious ship with a fresh, light interior that is more than well maintained. A real beau
Basic data of the Brandsma Vlet 10.50 OK
- Seller:Easy Sail
- Model:Vlet 10.50 OK
- Ship's name:Zeeotter
- Motorization:Yanmar 4JH2-TE inboard 4 cylinder diesel with 64HP, runs great and is well maintained.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1997
- Last refit:2018
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Shallow waters, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:34.45 feet
- Width:11.81 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:235 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Beds:2fixed, 2 additional
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Lauwersoog
- Price:£ 61.810 VAT Paid (€ 69.500 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: André Miedema
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
In new condition, phenomenally beautiful Brandsma Vlet 10.50 OK that has been more than well maintained by the current owner in recent years. Everything on this ship is beautiful and in very good condition. Recently she's even been completely painted. Anyway, one of the most beautiful ships in the Netherlands, a top ship that you just have to come and see.
This Brandsma Vlet was built by the shipyard, the engine is placed by the shipyard, the interior is placed by the first owner, who is a ship's carpenter. The standard of his work is so high that we can secretly say that this Brandsma Vlet is at least as beautiful on the inside, if not more beautiful than the fully yard-built ships. The ship looks light inside and has a sea of inner space... and by a sea we actually mean an ocean of interior space.
What is so wonderful about this Brandsma Vlet 10.50 OK is the spacious cockpit at the back of the ship. This type of deck saloon offers a pleasant living space that switches seamlessly from saloon to cockpit. The ship's floor has hardly any difference in height, making it easily accessible to everyone. Only to the foreship there is a small difference in height so that the galley, the wet room and the sleeping cabin are easily accessible. All spaces on board are pleasantly spacious and very nicely finished.
Of course, this ship is more than complete, in terms of comfort:
- galley with 3 burner gas stove
- sink with tap
- fridge Electrolux 220V/12V and gas
- gas heating: Trumatic E2400
- wet room with Jabsco pump toilet and sink with tap
- beautiful interior lighting
- neat pillow set
- radio/CD player
- awnings for windows (made to measure)
and more and more and....
In terms of equipment, this ship is also complete again:
- GPS: Furuno GP31 navigator
- log: see GPS
- Depth gauge Seafarer 5
- marine radio ICOM M323G (NEW)
- compass: see GPS
- navigation lights
- bilge pump
- anchor winch
- 12 volt connection (useful for your Smartphone or Tablet)
- Battery charger: IVO Smart 12/25-2
- Inverter: Mastervolt MASS Sine 12/500
- shore power connection
- ship horn electric
etc. etc. etc.
And of course a lot of general sailing as well:
- 6 fenders
- anchor with 40 meter chain
- swimming ladder
- davits for the dinghy
- beautiful mast with a.o. lighting
- fire extinguisher
- good-looking kuiptent
- good winter tent
- deck wash installation
- water tank capacity 400 litres
- Contents waste water tank 180 litres (tank is not connected)
and more and more and....
More than complete and in top condition!
Then the motorization, in a motor yacht not unimportant. What immediately stands out is the spacious engine room and how incredibly neat and clean it is. You can almost literally eat off the floor there. There is a well running and ditto maintained Yanmar 4JH2-TE inboard diesel with 4 cylinders which delivers 64 HP with a reversing clutch type KBW20. The engine runs smoothly and is very reliable. This 1997 engine has only 1600 running hours, it has barely run in. This ship has a grease-lubricated fixed propeller shaft. Diesel tank is 340 liters. There are 2 batteries, both recent and excellent working. Motor more than good.
The hull was recently (2017) painted in 2 components, in 2018 the superstructure was newly painted in 2 components paint and also the deck was repainted. Ship looks fine, nice and tight and is ready for years and years of carefree sailing pleasure.
This ship is ready for a new skipper. When you fall for this Brandsma Vlet 10.50 OK (open cockpit) then you have an insanely good and honest ship to it. She sails super, is more than well maintained, maintenance history is present, and ready for many beautiful cruises on the Dutch and European waters. A fine spacious boat with a fresh light interior and almost all the luxury you desire on board. And the good news is, she's for sale, so....
This ship is located in Lauwersoog and can only be visited by appointment.
For our foreign visitors; we speak English, and of course German.
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 2.35 m
- Draught: 90 cm
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Berths: fixed: 2 Extra: 2