BRP Rotax 90 hp four-stroke. Williams Turbojet 285
Basic data of the Williams Turbojet 285
- Seller:Delta Watersport
- Model:Turbojet 285
- Motorization:BRP Rotax 90 hp four-stroke
- Category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2023
- Material:Hypalon Neoprene
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Trailerable, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:9.51 feet
- Width:5.58 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 38.020 VAT Included (€ 42.750 VAT Included)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The price includes VAT (VAT deductible)
Available from February 2023
Williams Turbojet 285
Jet powered engine : Brand BRP Rotax - Power 90 hp.
Top speed of 77 km/h.
The TurboJet 285 fits in smaller garages and on swim platforms of most 12-16 meter yachts.
Ideal for smooth trips to the beach or dock.
But when you start the BRP Rotax engine and accelerate, you will really discover why this tender is called "Turbojet."
Floats: Off White
Upholstery: Silvertex Plata
- LED deck lights
- Swim ladder
Additional accessories such as a radio, underwater lights and for example a cover are available at an additional cost.
36 months warranty.
Delta watersport is official Williams dealer for the Benelux, Germany and Denmark.
We would like to invite you to visit our showroom from Monday till Friday from 9 till 17 hours and Saturday from 10 till 16 hours.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 30 cm