New Williams 285 TJ low profile
Basic data of the Williams Turbojet 285 Low Profile
- Seller:Delta Watersport
- Model:Turbojet 285 Low Profile
- Category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2020
- Material:Hypalon Neoprene
- Experience: Family holidays, Shallow waters, Fast motorboating, Trailerable
- Length:9.51 feet
- Width:5.64 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 29.793 VAT Paid (€ 33.500 VAT Paid)
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
New Williams Turbojet 285 Low Profile
Construction year 2020
Jet propulsion engine : BRP Rotax brand - Power 90 hp
New RIB tender with jet propulsion. Ideal as a dinghy for a motor or sailing yacht.
With this Turbojet you will have a special experience due to the phenomenal sailing characteristics: acceleration, speed and course stability are the key features.
You have 24 months (after commissioning) Delta Watersport warranty, so extra security with the purchase of this tender.
We would like to invite you to visit our showroom from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 4 pm.
Trial sailing is also possible, but we kindly ask you to make an appointment.
Delta Watersport has more than 25 years of experience in the assembly of RIB's and engines that are used both privately and professionally.
The assembly is based on the worst conditions (salt water / heat) and we therefore take great care in the electrical installation and the prevention of corrosion.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 30 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0