Weber - Four-stroke 100 HP. Turbojet 385
Basic data of the Williams Turbojet 385
- Seller:Delta Watersport
- Model:Turbojet 385
- Motorization:Weber - Four-stroke 100 HP
- Category:RIB and inflatable boat
- Additional category:Speedboat and sport cruiser
- Year of construction:2007
- Last refit:2020
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: Dinghy, children's boat, A day of boating fun, Fast motorboating, Trailerable
- Length:12.76 feet
- Width:5.71 feet
- Draught:1 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 14.840 VAT Paid (€ 16.500 VAT Paid)
- Trade-in possible: Yes
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Williams 385 Turbojet.
Engine refit: 2019 / 2020.
With the 100 hp inboard engine with jet propulsion, this jet tender reaches a speed of plus minus 75 km / h. An excellent dinghy for waterskiing, wakeboarding or pulling a fun tube. This tender can of course also be taken on a boat trailer for a day of sailing fun or on a (foreign) holiday.
The asking price of this tender is Euro 16,500 (excl. trailer). VAT paid.
Also available with matching boat trailer.
Trailer price: Euro 600.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 35 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0