Scania DS11 - 200 HP. The asking price is the starting amount of the online auction. Bid until 22 February 2021 on www.bootveiling.com.
Basic data of the Patrouillevaartuig 57
- Ship's name:Loreley
- Motorization:Scania DS11 - 200 HP
- Category:Professional ship(s)
- Additional category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1925
- Length:57.41 feet
- Width:11.48 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Heerhugowaard (NL)
- Price:£ 17.787 VAT Paid (€ 20.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Patrol Vessel 57 is an ex-group vessel that has been partially converted into a sailing houseboat. This plan has become obsolete due to the missing time of the present owner but has resulted in the presence of a shower, toilet, washbasin, washer/dryer, full kitchen and spacious saloon / wheelhouse and 2 cabins with berths also there is plenty of storage space. The entire ship has a spacious head and is 8cm insulated everywhere. Partly because of this there is little noise nuisance from the engine while sailing. The interior is up to about 80% complete.
The Patrol Vessel 57 is technically ready to sail, edge technology as CV and bow thruster are not finished, but are present. The piping for the bow thruster has yet to be installed. The engine is running well, does not leak and has been recently maintained. Invoices and paperwork of the engine are present. The Patrol Vessel 57 runs very lightly through the water, but has wind catching. The ship's fuel consumption is very low due to the small water resistance.
In 2020 the necessary maintenance has been carried out:
- Maintenance of the underwater hull, up to the bottom of the mountain wood.
- The starter batteries have been renewed.
- The propeller is adapted to the engine and balanced.
- Bow thruster tunnel welded in.
- Anodes renewed.
However the part of the boat above the waterline, and especially the woodwork, needs maintenance. In short, the Patrol Vessel 57 is equipped with all modern conveniences and after the necessary maintenance a complete ship ready to sail for nice daytrips or long trips.
The boat is included in the database of inland shipping > https://www.debinnenvaart.nl/schip_detail/4919/
The viewing day for the Patriuillevaartuig 57 is on Saturday, February 20, 2021 between 10 and 12 hours in Heerhugowaard (Netherlands).
Click here for more information
- Draught: 110 cm
- Steering system: Helm
- Position steering system: Inside
- Rudder: Single
- Separate Dining area:
- Berths: fixed: 4
- Number of showers: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Scania
- Model: DS11
- Power: 200 hp
- Engine hours: 10,100
- Gearbox: Reintjes
- Type 2nd engine: Inboard
- Brand of the 2nd engine: Hatz
- Number of cylinders in the 2nd engine: 2
- Power of the 2nd engine: 4 kW
- Max speed: 20 km/h
- Cruising speed: 17 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
Bow thruster: Hydraulic
- Solar panel: 24 Watt
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Fluxgate
- Depth gauge:
- Rudder position indicator:
- Radar: Furuno
Double marine radio available