Fiat - 240 HP. The asking price is the starting amount of the online auction. Bid until 27 July 2020 on www.bootveiling.com.
Basic data of the Werkboot Chumboo 24
- Motorization:Fiat - 240 HP
- Category:Ex-commercial motor boat
- Additional category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:1992
- Length:24.28 feet
- Width:11.55 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Amsterdam (NL)
- Price:£ 2.269 VAT Paid (€ 2.500 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
The Workboat Chumboo 24 is suitable for carrying out hydrographic and geophysical measurements, carrying out environmental research (water & soil sampling), transporting people and carrying out inspections. The vessel can be used by dredging companies, survey companies, diving companies and the government. Due to its shallow draught (0.8 metres), Werkboot Chumboo 24 is extremely suitable for working in shallow water.
The following brackets are on the
- Tiltable multibeam bracket on the bow in the longitudinal axis of the vessel
- Over-the-side singlebeam bracket on starboard midship
- Moonpool for mounting various sensors
- Antenna brackets on the railing with an unobstructed view of the horizon
A hoisting boom with a maximum capacity of 500 kilos makes it possible to tow sensors through the water next to the Workboat Chumboo 24.
The viewing day for the Werkboot Chumboo 24 is on Saturday 25 July 2020 between 11 and 14 hours in Amsterdam (NL).
Click here for more information
- Draught: 80 cm
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Fiat
- Power: 240 hp
- Voltage: 12V 24V 220V