2 Daf 6 cylinder engines Type: 1160 DK a 220PK/162kw each.. Trade-in possible. A unique price for a space yacht! Suitable for habitation and french canals. Perfectly maintained and unique layout!
Basic data of the Laancruiser 2100
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Ship's name:Mezzoforte II
- Motorization:2 Daf 6 cylinder engines Type: 1160 DK a 220PK/162kw each.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Sailing houseboat
- Year of construction:1995
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Suitable for part ownership, Large groups aboard, (Semi) permanent residence, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:68.90 feet
- Width:15.75 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:340 cm
- Headroom inside:210 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Bestboats Roermond
- Price:£ 224.116 VAT Paid (€ 252.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
A unique and very spacious yacht with a unique layout which makes it very suitable for permanent living. Not only the yacht itself is very complete, but also the accompanying boat papers, including a CVO certificate, construction drawings of hull and carpentry and all installation drawings. In terms of design and finish, the yacht is very solid and comfortably built. This yacht offers many possibilities, both outside and inside, to have a pleasant stay. Because of the steering position both inside and outside, the presence of a spacious outside deck and double glazing, this yacht is very suitable for all seasons and does not even need to be winterized, due to the presence of 3 coolers. In addition, the electrical installation meets the shipping requirements, this is SI approved.
Despite the spacious design and dimensions, the yacht is suitable for sailing in the French inland waterways, because of the minimum headway of 3.40 meters.
Are you looking for a very multifunctional yacht on which permanent residence is possible? Then this yacht is definitely an option!
Click here for more information
Designer: J. de Haas
J. de Haas Naval Architects Consultants
Shipyard: Scheepswerf Buis
Shrinking on the Ijssel
- CE-standard: CVO and Rhine certificate to Basel
- Inspection certificate:
- EU inland certificate (CBB):
- Hull shape: Chine
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
- Deck construction: Steel
- Windows: All windows are double glazed - Thermophane
- Aft cockpit:
Vertical clearance: 3.4 m
- Minimum height: 340 cm
- Draught: 160 cm
- Waterline length: 2,100 cm
Displacement: 65,000 kg
Ballast: 10,000 kg
Ballast tanks of 10 Ton are present, but these are not used.
- Ballast tank:
Steering system: Wheel
Control on board is Hydraulic and electric hydraulic.
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Double
- Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
The builder comes from inland shipping, and had a yacht designed and built at the time, suitable for long journeys and - if desired - permanent residence.
Everything was built according to the strict quality standards that apply to inland shipping. Special is that this yacht has the look of a luxury yacht, but is built and technically finished as a modern inland vessel.
The paintwork is completely finished in 2 components, which makes this ship look exceptionally sleek and beautiful.
- Layout and spaces inside: In the spacious saloon is also the inside steering position present, in the stern is very spacious master cabin with a large bathroom with whirlpool bath, and spacious french bed. in addition, this ship has 3 separate bedrooms and 1 extra bathroom.
- Headroom: 210 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 4
Berths: fixed: 7
2 cabins each with a double French bed, 1 cabin with single bed, 1 cabin with bunk beds
Type interior: Classic, warm
All floors are made of teak
- Color upholstery: Blue
Water tank & material: 4.000 litre Steel
equipped with a manhole for tank maintenance.
- Water tank gauge:
Waste water tank: 1.000 Litre Steel
on the holding tank is an alarm sounder, dexe gives a level alarm when the tank becomes full.
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: very large hot water boiler, which is heated via the motors and via 220V when shore power is connected.
- Outside water: Deck wash pump Deck Shower
Number of showers: 1
Shower is equipped with aluminum shower door, creating a very comfortable shower room.
Number of baths: 1
In the bathroom at the Master Bedroom is in the fully tiled bathroom a very spacious Bubble bath built.
- Toilets: 2 Electric
- Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s) Electric
Fridge & power source: 110 Litre
there are 2 fridges available
- Air conditioning: Daikin 4kWh
Miele washer and dryer available. Neatly concealed behind cabinet doors.
Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: DAF
- Model: 1160DK
- Serial number: F23867
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 2x 162 kW
- Engine hours: approx. 4000 operating hours
- Fuel: Diesel
- Gearbox: Hurth
- Type 2nd engine: Inboard
- Brand of the 2nd engine: DAF
- Model of the 2nd engine: 1160DK
- Serial number of the 2nd engine: F32142
- Number of cylinders in the 2nd engine: 6
- Power of the 2nd engine: 162 kW
- Fuel for the 2nd engine: Diesel
- Starting type 2nd engine: Electric
- Gearbox 2nd engine: Hurth
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
Cooling system: Indirect
3 coolers, for closed cooling system, for the 2 main engines and 1 for the generator.
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 3,400 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 18 km/h
- Cruising speed: 14 km/h
Fuel tank gauge:
Fuel is checked for Arrow glass in the engine room
- Tachometer: VDO
- Oil pressure gauge: VDO
- Temperature gauge: VDO
Bow thruster: Electric
Battery: 6 x 220 Ah
total 1340 amp
- Battery charger: 75 A
Alternator: 50 A
Generator: Sole 15 kW
1500 rpm generator set with closed cooling system of 220 and 380 Volt
- Inverter: 2.500 Watt
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
Voltage: 24V 220V
and 380 Volt
Because the cooling system is equipped with a 3-piece cooler, the ship can also be used normally in the winter, so the engines do NOT need to be winterized.
The electrical installation meets the shipping requirements, this is SI approved. All installation drawings are present, including drawings of the hull and panelling. The original owner's manual in Dutch is also present.
Navigation and electronics
- Compass: Alphatron
- Log/speed: Alphatron
- Depth gauge: Alphatron
- Wind gauge: Alphatron
- Navigation lights:
- Charts, guides:
- Rudder position indicator:
- GPS: Alphatron
- Chart plotter: Alphatron
- Radar: Raythron
- AIS: Alphatron
VHF: Sailor Radio zeeland
Double VHF Type: RT 2048
Anchors & material: 2 x Originele Poolankers Galvanized
105 KG anchors
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Electric
- Boat cover:
- Sea rails: entirely in stainless steel
- Push- and pulpit(s):
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder:
- Sail lowering system: The radar bracket can be ironed hydraulically.
- Dinghy: Tinsilver
- Outboard engine: Yamaha
- Davits: electrically operated
- Fenders, lines:
The chain is 280 meters long, fully certified.
Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: 5 pieces present