1x Vetus Deutz DTA 66 - 210 HP. Remarkably large yacht with no less than 7 fixed berths. Unique and very homely layout. Many comfort and technical options.
Basic data of the Zijlmans Eagle 1700 Cabrio
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Model:Eagle 1700 Cabrio
- Motorization:1x Vetus Deutz DTA 66 - 210 HP
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2010
- Last refit:2019
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:55.77 feet
- Width:16.08 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:460 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Bestboats Roermond
- Price:£ 609.205 VAT Paid (€ 685.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
An impressive yacht! Inside, the space is remarkably large. Outside, the entire ship is equipped with teak deck. In addition, there is a black tent over the entire aft deck that can be detached in two parts. The entire yacht is equipped with double glazed windows in aluminum profile.
Inside there are no less than 7 fixed berths, divided over 4 cabins: 3 cabins in the stern and 1 cabin in the foreship. Because of the well used space, these rooms are very spacious. 3 cabins have a double bed and 1 cabin has a single bed. In this last cabin is also a Zanussi Easy Iron washer and a Zanussi AutoSense dryer, neatly concealed behind cabinet doors. In the stern is a bathroom with sink, toilet and bath with shower combination. In the Master Bedroom (the cabin in the front) is a bathroom with shower and toilet in the room placed as a luxury en-suite.
Finally, there is an extensive technology present, including a hydraulic swimming platform with teak invested, which can also be used as a tender elevator and a very quiet generator, because of the special casing.
At extra cost the tender is also available: a Brig Eagle 380.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Zijlmans jachtbouw bv
- Hull number: 03
Designed for sea voyages up to wind force 8 on the Beaufort scale and a wave height of up to 4 metres.
- CE max weight: 1,350 kg
- CE max engine: 210 hp
- Passenger capacity: 10
- Hull shape: Multi-chine
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Steel
The entire ship is including front propeller with teak deck
- Windows: The yacht is fitted with Hora windows with double glazing in aluminium profile, in the saloon there are two sliding windows. The windows that can be opened are equipped with roll screens.
- Aft cockpit:
Vertical clearance: 4.6 m
Crawl height: 345cm, radar bracket can be folded down by remote control
- Draught: 130 cm
- Displacement: 30 tonnes
Steering system: Wheel
Located on the aft deck under the convertible top
- Position steering system: Outside
Fish tail rudder
- Keel/Lee board: Fixed keel
- Drift restriction controls: Hydraulic
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
Three cabins in the stern, two with freestanding double bed and one cabin with a single bed, this cabin also has a Zanussi Easy Iron washing machine and a Zanussi AutoSense dryer. In the stern there is also a bathroom with washbasin, toilet and bath with shower combination. In the forward cabin there is a spacious double bed with TV and a separate toilet and shower.
Berths: fixed: 7
There are 7 fixed beds
Type interior: Classic, warm
The yacht has a teak interior
- Color upholstery: Beige
- Curtains: In 2019 the curtains, floor coverings and cushions were renewed. The curtains have a cream colour and the carpet is grey.
Water tank & material: 1.450 litre Plastic
This plastic water tank is made to measure by Kemeling plastics
- Water tank gauge: Vetus, Holding tank gauge: Dometic Tank Monitor
Waste water tank: 800 Litre Plastic
This plastic waste water tank is made to measure by Kemeling plastics
- Waste water tank gauge:
- Waste water tank drainpump:
- Deck suction:
Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: Hot water via Kabola HR400 (14kW) stove
- Outside water: Deck wash pump Deck Shower
- Number of showers: 1
Number of baths: 1
This bath can also be used as a shower
Toilets: 2 Electric
The toilets have a cutter pump
- Television: There are 3 TV's on board (2019) of which 2 TV's come out of the closet via a lift, one LG TV in the saloon, one LG TV in the forward cabin and one TV outside by the table, this TV is rotatable so that it can also be directed to the steering position. Reception based on digitenne.
- Radio/CD player: Four loudspeakers in the saloon, two in the forward cabin and four outside under the convertible top, entire system professionally laid out by van Kruchten in Maasbracht.
- DVD player:
Cooker & fuel: 4 burner(s)
Zanussi ceramic hob
- Oven: Built-in Zanussi microwave oven
- Microwave: Built-in Zanussi microwave oven
Fridge & power source: Electric
One Zanussi fridge in the saloon by the kitchen and one Zanussi fridge outside under the convertible top with freezer compartment.
Zanussi freezer outside under convertible top with four freezer drawers.
Heating: Central heating
Kabola underfloor heating throughout the yacht, the heating can be switched on and off remotely through the alarm system. All rooms are separately adjustable.
- Zanussi dishwasher built into the kitchen. The worktops and floors are in granite.
- Hot air heating under the convertible tent.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Vetus Deutz
- Model: DTA66622E
- Serial number: 10598055
- Year: 2010
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 210 hp
- Hours counter:
- Fuel: Diesel
- Gearbox: ZF
- Transmission: Shaft
Water lubricated with Aqua Drive
Cooling system: Indirect
Cooling water is sucked in from the outside and passes through the engine via the exhaust to the outside
Fuel tanks: 2
Placed in the side and connected by means of crossover
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 2,000 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Max speed: 15 km/h
- Cruising speed: 13 km/h
- Fuel tank gauge: Vetus
- Tachometer: Vetus
- Oil pressure gauge: Vetus
- Temperature gauge: Vetus
Bow thruster: Electric
Stern thruster: Electric
Battery: 11 x
4x 225 gel battery AGM for lighting, 2x start battery for main engine, 1x start battery for generator, 2x battery for bow thruster, 2x battery for stern thruster. On-board batteries are replaced in September 2020.
Battery charger: 120 A
Victron Quatro Combi 5000W charges the on-board grid batteries and the starter battery. Thruster battery, Stern thruster battery and Generator battery are all equipped with separate battery charger.
Alternator: 55 A
2x alternator on motor 24V
- Battery monitor:
Generator: Vetus 13.6 KVA 1500 TPM
Super quiet, in low-noise housing
Inverter: 5.000 Watt
Victron Qautro Combi
- Voltmeter: Vetus
- Shore power: Shore power monitoring via alarm system
- Shore power cable:
4x on saloon roof
- Consumption monitor:
- Voltage: 24V
Navigation and electronics
- Log/speed: Raymarine ST60+ Tridata
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST60+ Tridata
- Navigation lights: Hellamarine
- Rudder position indicator: Raymarine ST60+ Rudder
- Chart plotter:
- VHF: Raymarine Ray55E
Ship is also equipped with 4G Wifi router and burglary alarm with motion detectors and door, hatch and box contact points.
- Anchors & material: 1 x Pool anker Stainless steel
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Anchor windlass: Electric
- Spud poles:
- Bimini: Over the entire aft deck black hood, can be folded into two parts.
- Cockpit tent:
- Outdoor cushions: Beige artificial leather, Sunbrella.
- Sea rails: Stainless steel all round
- Swimming platform: Hydraulic, to be used as a tender lift, covered with teak.
Brig Eagle 380, available at extra cost
Outboard engine: Honda 50 hp
Motor dinghy about 100 hours.
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
- Cockpit table:
Both hull and annodes are new from 2019
- Bilge pump: Electric
- Fire extinguisher: Automatic extinguishing system in engine room.