Well-maintained and comfortably furnished Linssen Grand Sturdy 380 AC with a 100 hp TAMD 31 engine. The ideal slow cruiser!
Basic data of the Linssen Grand Sturdy 380 AC
- Seller:BestBoats International Yachtbrokers
- Model:Grand Sturdy 380 AC
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Year of construction:2003
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:38.06 feet
- Width:12.63 feet
- Draught:4 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:290 cm
- Headroom inside:195 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , Roermond BestBoats
- Price:£ 160.796 VAT Paid (€ 178.000 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Very well-maintained Linssen Grand Sturdy 380 AC. In terms of design, this yacht is eye-catching; the colours of the yacht are perfectly matched to the interior upholstery. The yacht is suitable for longer passages due to the central heating system and thermopane double glazing. The yacht has a cozy layout due to the beautiful seating, centrally located in the saloon. In the kitchen there is a second seating area. The layout of the yacht is suitable for at least 4 people, because of the 4 fixed berths available, divided over 2 cabins. One of the two cabins has a spacious double bed, the other cabin has a bunk bed. Each cabin has its own bathroom. The steering is comfortable because of the electric bow and stern thruster and a 100 HP TAMD 31 Volvo Penta engine. The mast is collapsible. In short, a cozy steel yacht!
Click here for more information
- Designer: Linssen Yachts
- Shipyard: Linssen Yachts
- Hull number: 2393
Designed for sea voyages up to wind force 8 on the Beaufort scale and a wave height of up to 4 metres.
- Hull shape: Multi-chine
- Hull colour: Blue
- Deck colour: Beige
- Deck construction: Steel
- Superstructure: Teak all around
- Windows: Aluminium frame with double glazing, Thermopane. Also the entrance door has Thermopane glazing.
- Aft cockpit:
- Vertical clearance: 2.9 m
- Draught: 120 cm
- Displacement: 13 tonnes
Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Layout and spaces inside: In the rear cabin is a spacious double bed, in the front cabin is a bunk bed. Both cabins have their own toilet.
- Headroom: 195 cm
- Separate Dining area:
- Engine room:
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: fixed: 4
Type interior: Classic, warm
With alcantara upholstery in the colours blue and yellow
- Color upholstery: Beige
- Curtains: Beige curtains
Water tank & material:
2x 225 litres
- Waste water tank: 150 Litre
- Water system: Pressure system
- Outside water: Deck Shower
Number of showers: 2
Incl. a hot/cold water shower on the swimming platform
Toilets: 2 Electric
- Television: KPN Digitenne + amplifier. Connections in saloon and aft cabin.
- Radio/CD player: Sony
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Gas
Eno. With folding glass plate.
- Microwave: Siemens Inno Wave Microwave/grill combination
- Fridge & power source: In addition to the standard fridge, there is also a roll-out extra freezer in the dinette bench (can also be used as a cooler).
Heating: Central heating
Webasto (renewed in 2015), radiators round heating
- Large boiler, including the possibility of heating via shore power.
- Extra storage space with cupboard doors on the port side in the saloon.
- Shoes cupboard in the stairs of the saloon.
- Thick mattress with adjustable slatted frames at the headboard.
- Number of identical engines: 1
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
Brand: Volvo Penta
4 cylinder turbo diesel
- Model: TAMD 31
- Power: 100 hp
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: Approx. 1450
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 6 litre/hour
- Gearbox: Hydraulisch
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks: 2
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 900 Litre
- Max speed: 7 knots
- Cruising speed: 5 knots
Bow thruster: Electric
Stern thruster: Electric
Battery: 4 x
start + bow / stern thruster
- Dé-magnetiseur built into the Diesel line.
- Extra socket, 12 Volt and 220 Volt in dinette, front cabin and aft cabin.
- Extra double socket 220 Volt in kitchen, toilet in the front and toilet in the back.
Navigation and electronics
Compass: Raymarine ST60
- Log/speed: Raymarine ST60
- Depth gauge: Raymarine ST60
- Navigation lights:
- Rudder position indicator: Raymarine ST60
- GPS: Magellan FX324
- Chart plotter: Magellan FX324
- VHF: Skanti CU 1002P DSC
- Satellite connection at outside steering position (coming out in the cupboard on the left side of the stairs)
- Mastervolt automatic battery charger (2015) + inverter
Rig and sails
Number of masts: 1
- Anchors & material: 1 x
Anchor windlass: Electric
Vetus 1000W - 350 kg
- Bimini: 28 mm stainless steel version, Bimini has been renewed in 2012, together with the outside steering position cover.
- Outdoor cushions:
- Sea rails: STAINLESS STEEL
- Swimming platform:
- Swimming ladder: STAINLESS STEEL
- Davits: Stainless steel (heavy version), manually operated, swivelling with stainless steel winches
- Teak deck:
- Cockpit table:
- Full outer deck is inlaid with teak deck.
- Teak on the covers of the deckboxes (renewed in 2011).
- Original Skai cushion set.
- Mosquito nets with rain hood for aft and forward cabin.
- Mosquito net with lead reinforcement for opening hatches in aft and forward cabin.
- Full deck wash installation (pump + outside connection).
- Stainless steel entrance on port and starboard side, integrated in the stainless steel railing.
- Extra stainless steel bollard on bathing platform.