Year of construction 1997
Material GRP (Polyester)
Length 42.13 feet
Width 13.1 feet
Basic data of the Bavaria 41 Holiday
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Model:41 Holiday
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:1997
- Material:GRP (Polyester)
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:42.13 feet
- Width:13.06 feet
- Draught:6 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Spain
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 54.376 VAT Paid (€ 59.900 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Bach Yachting
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 195 cm
- GRP sailing yacht, Bavaria 41 Holiday "Crazy Greti", launched in 1997.
- Built by Bavaria GmbH in Germany. J&J design
- GRP hull, superstructure and deck
- Perspex windows in aluminium framing.
- Round bilged hull, fin keel, displacement: approx. 7,9 tonnes.
- Berths: fixed: 0
- Mahogany interior, saloon, two marine heads.
- Pressurized water system, hot water through boiler.
- Cozy saloon with U-shaped settee and small bench.
- Forward owners cabin with V-berth and small settee, aft two double cabins. One cabin with two pipecots above each other, Sleeps 8.
- Two heads with wash bowl, shower and a manual under water toilet
- Water tank (2x approx. 160l. )
- 1x WasteTank
- double stainless steel sinks
- cool box with "E" compressor (12V)
- two burner gas stove with oven; Gas stove connection checked
- lot of storage space
- Volvo Penta MD2040 39 hp diesel engine, sail drive. 2019 overhaul.
- approx. 180l diesel tank
- 9x 20l diesel canister metal / 3x 20l. Canister plastic
- Maximum speed: approx 7 knots, cruising speed: approx. 6 knots.
- All cabling / incl. Antenna cable new
- Solar 5x à 220Wh
- Wind turbine "Silentwind 500"
- Batterydisplay Digital
- 2x air conditioner
- Light on the mast
- Electric circuit: 12V/220V, shore power
- battery charger
- Batteries: service 2x 145 Ah + start 1x 90 Ah.
Navigation and electronics
- Navigation tool / sextant
- Radar / incl. Reflector
- Marine radio equipment (in / on board) IC-M603
- 2x plotter
- Compass on pedestal
- Autohelm ST50 electric log, Autohelm ST50 echo sounder,
- Autohelm ST60 wind set.
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot - engine replaced
- VHF antenna
Rig and sails
- furling genoa
- Main sail "Supreme Sails"
- Sloop rigged, aluminium double spreader stoway mast, headsail furling system.
- Spinnaker equipment
- Rodkick boomvang.
Deck and cockpit
- 2x Harken primary winches
- 2x Harken secondary winches.
- Electric anchor winch
- Bathing platform, stainless steel boarding ladder
- two wired sea railing with entrance, guard rail.
- Push and pulpit of stainless steel, two mid bollards.
- Wheel steering (mechanical) on pedestal - covered with leather
- 90m anchor chain new / incl. 2 23kg anchor
- 1x dinghy small incl. Engine / 1x dinghy big (incl. Engine)
- All flags (Caribbean incl. Europe)-
- spare parts
- AIS complete / incl emergency antenna
- Fire extinguisher
- Epirb fixed station
- portable epirb for the lifejacket
- 2x first aid kit
- fire blankets
- Liferaft serviced (8 persons)
- Life jackets 2x children / 8x Lifebelt incl. Cartridge
- All important signals or flares