Basic data of the X-Yachts X-35 OD
- Seller:Bach Yachting
- Model:X-35 OD
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Year of construction:2007
- Material:GRP - sandwich
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Fast motorboating, Sailing races, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:34.78 feet
- Width:10.66 feet
- Draught:7 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Portugal
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 70.259 VAT Paid (€ 79.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Liesbeth Groeneveld
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
- Draught: 217 cm
The X-35 is a 34’10” multiple crew monohull sailboat designed by Niels Jeppesen. She was built by X-Yachts (Denmark) and made of sandwich fiberglass / polyester with galvanised steel frame. The production started in 2005 .
- Berths: fixed: 0
• Berth 8
• New upholstery on main cabin
• Forward cabin with V-Berth
• Head with manual toilet
• Saloon with foldable table and two large sofas.
The X-35 has sleeping accommodation for eight persons, and will comfortably take a family of four out on a summer holiday cruise.
The mahogany interior gives the saloon a welcoming feeling, and the forward double cabin is roomy and has additional storage below the berth and in the wardrobe.
During racing the saloon table can be removed to create space for storing additional sails.
The split pantry and navigation section includes a gas stove with two jets and oven, a sink, storage for cutlery and a coolbox. The main switchboard can be fully controlled from the seat in front of the navigation area, and there is plenty of room for any navigation and electronic equipment needed by the owner.
The mahogany interior is hand-polished with a satin finish; and the superb joinery reflects X-Yachts traditional craftsmanship, not only when new but also in the future.
The glass fibre components, such as the engine box and the toilet section, are finished in a high gloss gelcoat that gives a modern and fresh look and, with the glass fibre head innerliner, comfort below deck is guaranteed in both warm and cold weather
• Shorepower with cable
• Battery charger/12v/220v
• 1 x 120 amp batterie & 1 x 55amp. batterie (new 2015)
Rig and sails
• Cruising Main sail with sliders / Cruising, very resistent sail does not require replacement
• Cruising Transport Genoa / Cruising, very resistent sail does not require replacement)
• Quantum Main / in top race condition
• 2 x Quantum Light Genoa / one for training only, the racing one is in very good condition
• 2 x Quantum Medium Genoa / one for training only, the racing one is in very good condition
• 2 x Genoa 4 / one in bad condition, another absolutely new, 2 hours sail in Copa del Rey
• Spinnaker 0.5 North Sails / very good
• Spinnaker 0.7 Quantum / good
• Spinnaker 0.7 Quantum / good
• Stormjib / never used
The sail plan, with the powerful main sail and 106% max jib, has the ability to accelerate the X-35 out of tacks, and keep her in the fast lane upwind.
The non-overlapping jib makes it easy for a shorthanded crew or family to sail the X-35, and an optional furling headstay converts the X-35 into a family friendly yacht.
• Mast, Double spreaded tapered aluminium mast from Selden
• Carbon Spinnaker Pole
• Backstay system with power magic wheel
• Discontinued BSI rod-rigging
• Race packet: Carbon spinnaker pole
• 4 Spectra sheets and guys - partly stripped
• Electronics and Navigational Gear
• Automatic Pilot Raymarine. Display on cockpit
• Installed in the hull: Speed (paddle wheel) and echo transducer
• Installed at the mast head: Wind transducer MHU213 vertical
• Plotter Raymarine C70, 8.4 screen with GPS antenna
• Pioneer Stereo with internal speakers
Much attention has been paid to details on deck to make the X-35 easy to handle. Her cockpit is open and functional with a pleasingly clean layout. Her large wheel allows the helmsman to have a good view of the foresail, yet requires very little effort to steer her through the sea.
Her refined control line system, on top of the coach roof, keeps the cockpit clutter-free, and allows easy and simple handling for both family and crew. A special feature is the jib in-hauler system for improved and effective jib control, which runs neatly under the deck and back to the cockpit. All the deck equipment has been specially selected from top market brands, in accordance with the X-35’s superior design and high performance criteria.
• German mainsheet system
• primary Harken two-speed 48 winches
• big Harken Quattro 40s for fast spinnaker trim.
• 2 blocks on pad eyes for sheets
• In-hauler system for genoa incl. blocks, pad eyes and cam cleats
• One Design anchor: Standard 13 kg.
• Swimming ladder extended for cruising
• Folding 2 blade prop
• Antifouling Hard Racing Teccel 7688W
• 6 lifejackets with harness
• 8 lifejackets
• Complete safety equipment (no liferaft)