Do you want to know more? Please contact Bach Yachting International.E-mail the seller+385 91 60… Show
Built and designed by Gustafsson & Andersson Varvs from Sweden who delivered her in 1966.
Basic data of the Gustafsson & Anderssons Vervs 30m
- Seller:Bach Yachting International
- Brand:Gustafsson & Anderssons
- Model:Vervs 30m
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Year of construction:1966
- Length:96.78 feet
- Width:18.57 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Croatia (Hrvatska)
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 666.123 VAT Paid (€ 749.000 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Adam Matosin
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
With a aluminium hull and aluminium superstructure, she benefits from a semi-displacement hull to provide exceptional seakeeping and impressive speeds. With a shallow draft of 1.4m/4'7" she can navigate in river channels, anchor closer to coves and sheltered bays overnight and therefore she is a truly unique Vessel.
Great comfort on sea while navigating with minimal vibrations and sounds. After sailboats, this is the vessel that gives you the greatest pleasure while navigating. The Vessel can navigate on 7 beaufort.
The vessel is very well maintained and ready to sail.
Registered under Croatian flag, VAT paid.
4 guest cabins, 9 berths + Crew area for 4 crew members (each cabin features ensuite head and air condition).
Engine & Performance:
Powered by 2 (two) Scania D19 44M diesel engines with direct drive. Engines installed in year 2000. Carrying 16,000 liters of fuel on board and 15,000 liters of water. Comfortably cruises at 10 knots and reaches a maximum speed of 12 knots. Working hours are 4600.
The new engines were installed and tested under supervision of professionals. On 10 knots the consumption is just 32 liters per hour.
Full refit done in last 3 years:
- Croatian Ship Registry inspection performed, class renewed until 2024
- New Radar Transponder
- Repainted hull
- Carpet replacement in all guest cabins and hallways
- New cockpit blinds and rain protection cover,
- New cockpit cushions
- New stainless steel stairs for sunbathing area.
- New batteries 8 pcs.
- New stern video camera
- New (2x 80liters) water heaters
- Complete new teak coating of the stern (benches, berth and ceiling)
- Complete varnishing of the ship's wooden interior
Two generators, air condition, heating, dishwasher, washing machine, ice maker, radar etc.
Additional details and comments:
The 1st owner was a passionate sailor and wanted a boat which can sail on extreme weather on seas and on river channels and therefore ordered this unique Vessel. Building was supervised by Lloyd's register. Built in high quality materials and with best alloys in high technology. The 1st owner used her for nothern seas, Iceland and Africa.
In 1991 the ex-Employer of actual owner who was from Switzerland bought the Vessel. The Swiss owner refited the boat in the style he preffered. Boat was built originally in rough style and the 2nd owner made improvements to make the Vessel more suitable for pleasure usage.
All that was made under superviion by architech Mrs Pietroboni, who was in the Ferretti Yachts Project Team. The Vessel was then used in all Mediterranean – Spain, Balearic, Sardinia, Sicily, Greece etc.
The actual owner started to work then on the boat in 1991 as Ship's Captain and since then sailed 80,000 nautical miles with the Vessel and he never stopeed for even 5 minutes due to any mechanical/technical faults.
The actual owner purchased the Vessel in 2014. A new stability booklet was made. The tickness was checked on 350 positions and there were no deviations found. The underwater part of the hull was sanded to the metal 3 times in the last 32 years (since the actual owner is board) and the condition was very good.
When the Vessel is fully loaded it has 100 tons, when empty 70 tons.
The Vessel originally had 24.000 liters of fuel capacity and 7.000 liters of water, so the Vessel could cross the oceans having enough fuel load for these distances. The actual owner changed one tank located at the bow to a water tank, so fuel capacity is now 16.000 and water capacity 15.000. This can be redone very simply to original capacity ratio.
The Vessel is equipped with stabilizers, which are not in function, because the starting of the stabilizers hydraulic pumps was done over the previous orignal engines which were exchanged in year 2000 by new ones. The system is still there, just a hydraulic pump needs to be installed and they would be functional then.
The mast is non-functional (only used for mounting of VHF antenna and navigation light), so mast could be de-installed and the height of the Vessel would be lowered to the highest point of the chimney.
The Vessel was visited by us in December 2022. Lots of fresh and detailed photos available on request.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 140 cm
- Building year: 1966
- Flag or Registry: Croatian
- VAT status: Paid
- Builder & Designer: Gustafsson Anderssons Varvs AB (Lidingö, Sweden)
- Hull type: Semi-displacement
- Hull & superstructure material: Aluminium
- Maximum number of persons allowed: 14
- Maximum number of passengers: 11
- Minimum number of crew: 3
- Length overall (LOA): 29.50 m (registered lenght)
- Beam: 5.66 m
- Draft: 1.4 m
- Displacement: 70 tons > empty / 100 tons > fully loaded
- Number of engines:2
- Model: Scania D19 44M (inboard, diesel, direct drive) (engines from year 2000)
- Power: 234 kW / 313,8 HP
- Total power: 468 kW / 627,6 HP
- Working hours: 4200
- 2x 3 Bladed bronze propellers
- Cruising speed: 10 knots on 1350 RPM
- Maximum speed: 12 knots
- Work table with lots of tools in machine room
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 16.000
- Fresh water tank capacity (l): 15.000
4 cabins, 9 berths (each cabin features ensuite head and air condition) + Crew area for 4 crew members
- Saloon with large couch, two sofas and coffe table (2nd upholstery set available)
- Dining room next to the galley (featuring air condition) with large table for 8
- Master cabin in aft with large double bed, hanging lockers
- VIP cabin in aft with two divided single beds
- 2 Guest cabins > One with double bed & One Triple cabin (double bed and above single bed in bunk bed style)
- 4 Heads with toilets, washbasin and shower
- Very spacious crew area with 2 cabins for 4 crew members (each with bunk bed) and crew Head with toilet, washbasin and shower
- Large storage room in crew are for storage of food, beverages etc.
- Pilot house in mid ship with steering wheel and navigation instruments
Linear galley and on oposite side kitchen island
- Oven with 4 burner stove Gorenje + Kitchen hood above
- Dishwasher Electrolux
- Ice maker Vivax
- 2 Refrigerators
- Deep freezer
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Fully equipped
- Classic wood stove
- Lots of storage space
- Radar Furuno (Radar Transponder from 2019)
- Autopilot Silva Nexus
- GPS Chartplotter Silva Barramundi
- Wind instrument Clipper
- Multi control Silva Nexus
- Depth instrument Silva Nexus
- VHF Radio Icom IC-M323
- Handheld VHF Radio Icom Buoyant IC-M35
- Compass Azimuth 1000
- Stern video camera (from 2020) with monitor in pilot house
- 2x Generators 13.5 Kw, 380 V
- Domestic air conditions
- Washing Machine Candy (in galley)
- Hot water system (2x 80 liters Ariston flat water heaters from 2020)
- Electric windlass
- Electric bilge pump (+Manual bilge pump)
- 8x Batteries (from 2020)
- Automatic voltage regulator Kebo
- Battery charger
- Shore power connection
- LCD TV in dinette and in saloon
- DVD Player
- CD Player with USB Input
- TV Antenna Glomex
- Interior loudspeakers
- Electric plugs 220V in all boats spaces
- Clock & Barometer
- Wooden coating of the stern floor (benches, berth and ceiling from 2020)
- Awning of the stern deck
- Anchor with chain
- Stern anchor (with remote control Quick)
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions (from 2019)
- Cockpit blinds and rain protection cover (from 2019)
- Stainless steel stairs for sunbathing area (from 2019)
- Cockpit shower
- Hydraulic gangway Besenzoni
- Dinghy with outboard engine