De Vries Lentsch Directie Vaartuig, SalonbootPrice reduced 2
2 x Volvo Penta MD 77 hp excellently maintained, renewed electrics and chargers. Former Directorate General of Public Works and Water Management vessel. Now as passenger ship for 50 pers. Big refit in 2014, new saloon, benches, new
Basic data of the De Vries Lentsch Directie Vaartuig, Salonboot
- Seller:Amsterdam Nautic
- Brand:De Vries Lentsch
- Model:Directie Vaartuig, Salonboot
- Motorization:2 x Volvo Penta MD 77 hp excellently maintained, renewed electrics and chargers
- Category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Additional category:Ex-commercial motor boat
- Year of construction:1928
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Large groups aboard
- Length:68.90 feet
- Width:14.11 feet
- Draught:3 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: Yes
- Price:£ 177.425 VAT Not paid (€ 199.500 VAT Not paid)
- Account Manager: Harry Postmus
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
This former classical management vessel was built in 1928 by order of the Rijkswaterstaat.
Queen Juliana and various ministers have been on board for numerous trips, such as the major water works along the Afsluitdijk and the Delta works.
With this ship you really have something unique in your hands. Real Dutch history.
She is beautifully and classically lined.
In the winter of 2013 /2014 she is rebuilt and adapted to the current requirements CVO certificate valid until 2023.
As a passenger ship she has sailed for 30 years on the Vecht from Maarssen.
Many weddings have taken place. The stylish ship with both inside and outside space is ideal for large parties up to 50 people.
In Amsterdam the Viking is recognized as a wedding location.
There is a bar and in the front of the ship an extended and renewed kitchen.
The ship is approved for all waterways in NL.
Click here for more information
- Draught: 100 cm
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Model: TAMD 41H-A
- Fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 10 litre/hour
- Type 2nd engine: Inboard
- Brand of the 2nd engine: Volvo Penta
- Model of the 2nd engine: TAMD 41H-A
- Fuel for the 2nd engine: Diesel
- Fuel consumption of the 2nd engine: 10 litre/hour
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 1,400 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Stainless steel
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
- Battery charger: