Sabb G10 Diesel Engine. Classic sound of an economical and reliable single-cylinder that runs top. Classic seaworthy sailing yacht with the typical shape of a Koopmans. The godsend for the enthusiast who is not afraid of a little work.
Basic data of the Koopmans KUSTVAARDER 2
- Seller:Allround Watersport Meerwijck
- Model:KUSTVAARDER 2
- Motorization:Sabb G10 Diesel Engine. Classic sound of an economical and reliable single-cylinder that runs top
- Category:Sailing Yacht
- Additional category:Classic yacht
- Year of construction:1975
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Do-it-yourself, renovation, Suitable for part ownership, (Semi) permanent residence, Blue water cruising, seagoing, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:31.50 feet
- Width:8.69 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Vertical clearance:1100 cm
- Headroom inside:190 cm
- Country: Netherlands
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , (elsewhere)
- Price:£ 5.114 VAT Paid (€ 5.750 VAT Paid)
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Offered for sale, Koopmans coaster with work.
The boat was purchased in March last year. Then the hull was extensively treated. The underwater hull is equipped with an antifouling system of Epifanes. That is; 2 layers of CR primer and over that 2 layers of Copper cruise. The hull is painted with Epifanes multi marine primer and then with Mono-urethane 3210.
The boat is equipped with a Sabb G. With a two-blade propeller which is adjustable.
There are several sails available, from used to as good as new. With the anthracite sail has never been sailed.
On the deck a start has been made with removing the old layer of paint using a terco disk, as protection for the bare parts Multi marine primer has been applied. Last winter the halyards were renewed.
Profile of the boom is present, but needs some adjustment, but the basis is very good.
As you can see on the photo, the original invoice of the hull is still present.
The boat is located in Lunegat marina, Dokkumer new sails. This berth is paid for season 2022.
The boat is sold, not because the current owner shuns the work, but because the boat ultimately does not suit him. Although he dreamed of sailing on both inland water as well as larger waters such as the Wadden Sea, North Sea and Baltic Sea, that seems to be a bridge too far at the moment. That is why he first sticks to sailing on inland waters where a smaller sailing yacht gives more flexibility.
If you are interested please call or send a message. (06-19483596)
Click here for more information
- Vertical clearance: 11 m
- Draught: 145 cm
- Headroom: 190 cm
- Berths: fixed: 4