2 fully overhauled DAF 575 diesel engines with new cooling system, tubes, pipes and navigation.. This luxurious Super Van Craft has 3 cabins, 2x sanitary and a recent refit. Ready to go!
Basic data of the Super Van Craft 14.30
- Seller:All Waters Yachts
- Reference:Y-201912 29
- Brand:Super Van Craft
- Motorization:2 fully overhauled DAF 575 diesel engines with new cooling system, tubes, pipes and navigation.
- Category:Motor Yacht
- Additional category:Traditional/classic motor boat
- Year of construction:1973
- Last refit:2017
- Experience: A day of boating fun, Family holidays, Shallow waters, Weekendcruiser, weekends aboard
- Length:46.92 feet
- Width:14.11 feet
- Draught:5 feet
- Variable draught:No
- Headroom inside:200 cm
- Country: Belgium
- To view in sales harbour/showroom: No , regio Bergen
- Price:£ 146.565 VAT Paid (€ 164.800 VAT Paid)
- Account Manager: Wim Vos
- Boat specifications in PDF: Download here
Super Van Craft yachts are the epitome of class and elegance. This yacht is a beautiful example. Because of the recent refit, the yacht combines classic style with contemporary accents and upholstery. This yacht is a stayer.
Typical for the yacht are the impressive fan of the bow, which in clean lines passes over to the curves towards the cockpit, giving the interior space. Because of its 4m30 width, you also feel inside this space advantage. Deck and cockpit are with teak, the superstructure is made of mahogany. The carpentry has been thoroughly and expertly renovated. The ship was built with an eye for detail.
During the renovation a lot of attention was paid to the technical equipment: navigation, complete new electrical installation, transits and sanitary facilities according to today's standard.
The interior is harmoniously and tastefully decorated. The salon surprises with its space and light. The sofa and classic chairs are recently upholstered. The original solid wood table is foldable. On the starboard side are elegant cabinets and single drawers. Behind the semi-circular doors is a chic bar cabinet with lighting. The floor consists of panels covered with a short pile carpet. The original bench at the steering position can be folded up. A few steps lower you enter the galley. This one is surprisingly spacious. There is plenty of storage space at the bottom and behind the handy sliding doors. An electric fire has been chosen. The lighting in the kitchen is adjustable according to intensity and colour spectrum.
Opposite the kitchen is a bathroom with toilet and sink. Next to it a cabin with bunk beds and also in front a cabin with bunk beds and high storage cupboards.
The yacht is spacious and bright with sufficiently high ceilings, also in the cabins.
At the back a beautiful door with two wings gives access to the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. The room is stylishly decorated. On the port side is a double bed, next to it a dressing table with pouffe and on the starboard side a single bed. This can also be used as a relax corner or daybed.
In sunny weather you like to sit outside. Both on the aft deck and at the front of the box you can sit and store.
This yacht is certainly suitable for long stays on the water with two, family or friends. It catches everyone's attention as they enter the port and any excuse is good to stay on board.
Click here for more information
- Shipyard: Klaassen
Hull shape: Roundbilge
completely repainted in 2-component system .
- Hull colour: White
- Deck colour: White
Deck construction: Steel
covered with teak, superstructure in mahogany from Burma
- Superstructure: Large sunroof above the saloon
- Windows: large windows in saloon
- Cockpit: Aft cockpit
- Aft cockpit:
- Draught: 140 cm
- Steering system: Wheel
- Position steering system: Inside + outside
- Rudder: Double
- Layout and spaces inside: : spacious and wide saloon, large galley, 2 cabins at the front and sanitary facilities, behind a spacious cabin with ensuite bathroom.
- Headroom: 200 cm
- Engine room:
: stylish upholstery, lots of storage space, master cabin with dressing table
Berths: fixed: 7
: 2 cabins with 2 bunk beds each, master cabin with wide and narrow bed
Type interior: Classic, warm
: beautiful woodwork in combination with new upholstery and sand tones in the floor covering, new light grey curtains and beautiful tiling in wet rooms.
- Water tank & material: 1.400 litre
- Water system: Pressure system
- Hot water: : boiler 45 l
Number of showers: 1
: fully renovated sanitary facilities
Toilets: 2 Electric
- Radio/CD player: Sony
Cooker & fuel: 3 burner(s) Electric
induction, extraction in ceiling
- Fridge & power source:
Heating: hot air
Webasto Airtop 5000
LED lighting in the cabinets.
- Number of identical engines: 2
- Starting type: Electric
- Type: Inboard
- Brand: DAF
- Model: 575
- Year: : completely overhauled with new cooling system
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power: 2x 88 kW
- Hours counter:
- Engine hours: 20
- Fuel: Diesel
- Type 2nd engine: Inboard
- Brand of the 2nd engine: DAF
- Model of the 2nd engine: 575
- Number of cylinders in the 2nd engine: 6
- Engine hours of the 2nd engine: 20
- Fuel for the 2nd engine: Diesel
- Starting type 2nd engine: Electric
- Transmission: Shaft
- Propulsion: Propellor
- Fuel tanks: 1
- Total fuel tank(s) capacity: 2,000 Litre
- Fuel tank material: Steel
- Measuring instruments: : control unit diesel, water, batteries
- Fuel tank gauge:
- Oil pressure gauge:
- Temperature gauge:
- Bow thruster: Electric
: 2x 220 Ah and 2 x 120 Ah
: Mastervolt MASS 24/100 with charger control 12 V and 24 V
- Generator: : all preparations to install the generator
- Inverter: 3.500 Watt
- Shore power:
- Shore power cable:
- Voltage: 12V 24V 220V
The new cooling system reduces engine noise.
Navigation and electronics
Compass: Simrad GO7
: plus Sestrel Moore magnetic compass
- Log/speed: Simrad GO7
- Depth gauge: Airmar DST800
- Navigation lights:
- GPS: Simrad GS25
- Turn indicator: Simrad GO7
RS25 and HS35 models
- Anchors & material: 1 x
- Anchor connection: Chain
- Cockpit tent:
- Outdoor cushions: : new
- Sea rails:
- Swimming ladder:
- Teak deck:
- Fenders, lines:
All Waters BV offers the details of this vessel in good faith. Although the best possible care to ensure the accuracy, completeness and actuality of the information, no rights can be derived from this, neither the correctness, nor the condition of the vessel can be guaranteed. A buyer should validate the desired data by himself or by his experts. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal.